INTEGRATING SKILLS Reading and writing During the first week of May I went on a holiday to Sichuan.First,I found some photos of interesting places which were not too far away from Chengdu.I decided to go and see the big Buddha in leshan and Mount Eme

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

介绍: Word Root: Inter internet /??nt?rnet/ n. 互联网 international /??nt?r?n??n?l/ adj. 国际的 interview /??nt?rvju?/ n. 面试 interrupt /??nt??r?pt/ v. 打断 interact /??nt?r??kt/ v. 互动

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Lucy says that there are some new inter-office paperwork in her inbox too. 露西说,她的收件箱里也有一些新的办公室内部文件。 Inter-office, inter-office, means between offices. Inter means between two different offices. 办公室内

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

2. Theories centering on the individual suggest that children engage incriminal behavior because they were not sufficiently penalized for previous misdeeds or that they have learned criminal behavior through interation with others. 【分析】多重复

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: more of our conversation with Kelly Maxwell, co-director of the Program on Intergroup Relations at the University of Michigan. The program centers on a class called Intergroup Dia

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

核心句型 He gets off on the wrong foot by being late on the intervies. 他面试时迟到了,一开始就给人留下了不好的印象。 get off on the wrong foot 直译过来就是动身的时候迈错了脚,这个短语的真正意思是:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

YAO MING Born:Sept.12,1980 in shanghai,China Height:2.26m(7.5 feet) Weight134kg Position:Centre Club:the Houston Rockets In his last season with the Shanghai Shark,Chinese superstar basketball player Yao Ming scored 32.4 points per game.Now the big m

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

ROME, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri said on Monday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still hungry for success with Italian giants Milan. The striker raised doubts about his long-term future last week in a revealing interview w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So Katia you were saying that you were working in Argentina as an internship. What type of internship was it? Katia: It was called legal internship. You help lawyers to deal with cases or anything that they need you to do regarding the legal fi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

SAO PAULO, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil captain Lucio is close to sealing a deal with Brazilian club Sao Paulo as the 34- year-old rescinded Monday his contract with Italian champions Juventus after failing to secure a first-team place. The defe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jewel于1974年5月23日,出生于美国尤他州的Payson,但是她随着家庭搬到了更靠北部的的阿拉斯加的Anchorage,她的祖父Juel给她取了Jewel这个名字,六岁时,她就开始歌唱生涯,她经常跟随父母在所居住的爱斯基摩村落里演出,并倍受当地村民喜爱。接下来的七年中她跟随离

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

MILAN, Feb. 28 (Xinha) -- AC Milan scored three goals in the second half to beat Napoli 3-0, building up their lead in the Italian Serie A to five points. Napoli(那不勒斯) went into Monday's eagerly-awaited tussle at the San Siro looking for a vi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, March 23 (Xinhua) -- Adriano was reported to have agreed a deal with Brazilian club Corinthians after terminating his contract with Roma. The former Inter striker(罢工者) joined Roma on a free transfer in the summer, but barely played du

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Uruguay international striker Diego Forlan said on Thursday he is unconcerned by his continued goal drought with new club Internacional. Forlan is yet to score from five appearances with the Brazilian Serie A outfi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英公司为避奥运拥堵 让员工留宿太空舱 Company installs space pods to help staff avoid commute during Olympics With roads and tube lines set to be more congested than ever this summer a few people may be tempted to use it an excuse for

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ANKARA, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with Turkey's Galatasaray in a ceremony held at the club in Istanbul on Tuesday. Speaking to the press at the ceremony, the Dutch player said that he was

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Two of Italy's top soccer clubs, Inter Milan and its rival AC Milan, said they have been approached by Chinese groups either seeking a stake or offering strategic partnerships. 近日,意大利两大豪门足球俱乐部--国际米兰和其同城死敌

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MILAN, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder said on Saturday that he will make up his decision wheter or not accept Galatasaray's offer by Monday. I'm fine. It is a big decision I have to take, so I don't think it will be made b

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

interbank rate 银行同业利率;银行同业拆息率 interbank settlement system 银行同业结算系统 inter-branch account 联行帐户;分行往来帐 intercompany balance 公司之间的债

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

BERLIN, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Bayern head coach Louis van Gaal and Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich agreed on a contract extension(延期) until 2012, the club announced on Monday. After a victory anybody could extend(扩大延伸) a contract.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻