著名演员艾伦瑞克曼(Alan Rickman),1946年2月21日出生于伦敦,2016年1月14日因癌症逝世,享年69岁。还记得他在《哈利波特》系列电影中扮演的那个阴郁、伟大且有着意想不到深情的双面间谍?西弗

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Everyone has a gift, even the person you think is a total bum. Look at what Harrys aunt and uncle ended up discovering about him! 每个人都有天赋,甚至是那些你认为非常吊儿郎当的人。看看哈利的姨夫姨妈,他们最终发

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦! Harry was frying eggs by the time Dudley arrived in the kitchen with his mother. Dudley looked a lot like Uncle Vernon. He had a larg

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. President Barack Obama is swinging back at Republicans on gas prices. He says campaign rhetoric demanding more drilling is the bumper sticker, not a longterm solution to the nation's energy situation. 2. Israel pounded Gaza for the second day in a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(三月)

1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,交际 英语 口语 这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

怀孕是一个艰辛又幸福的过程,近日几位明星接二连三地宣布怀孕的喜讯,今天的节目就来和大家分享怀孕有关的地道英语。 常用的说法 词典里与怀孕直接对应的词是: Pregnancy: n.怀孕 Pregn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

【生词预览】 tuck大口地吃,cor老天爷, 【笑话原文】 Two Apples Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one, by his mum. Share them with your sister, she said. So Harry handed over the small one to his little sister an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Hello! Im Melissa Long at the CNN center here in Atlanta with some of the headlines that are NOW IN THE NEWS on this Monday March 10th. A suicide bomber killed five U.S. soldiers on foot patrol in Baghdad. The U.S. military says four soldiers died i

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

According to the Metro.Co.uk on November 29, the grave of Private Harry Potter in Israel has become one of Israel's top tourist attractions thanks to the fact he shares his name with the world's most famous wizard。 The real Harry Potter left his fa

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Like that of her own character, Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling's life has the luster of a fairy tale. J. K. 罗琳的生活就像她创造的人物哈里 波特一样, 颇具童话色彩。 Divorced, living on public assistance in a tiny Edinburgh flat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

口语: 这是史上最先进的发明! 口语:这是史上最先进的发明! 单从汉语思维来说,最先进的发明肯定得有advanced、invention之类的词汇,不过,下面的表达可是正而八百的俚语 This is the best/g

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

In a very candid interview, Princes William and Harry opened up about what they've learned from their father, but also made very personal revelations about their family, fatherhood and the friendship the two brothers share. 在近日的一次采访中,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Many years ago, I saw the movie Harry Potter, I am so impressed by the magical world. The main character Harry is such a tough boy, he overcomes all the difficulties. After seeing the movie, I start to read the books, it is much excellent than the mo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

音乐咖啡厅:Bryan Rice - This Is For You 相关介绍:在第一张专辑获得广泛好评后,Bryan的身边有了一支强大的制作队伍。第二张专辑由Remee和瑞典超级制作人Harry Sommerdahl带领进行录制.正如对Bryan的第

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听力文本: Have to do with... 与什么有关... I had nothing to do with the murder,I was at home all night. 我和那场谋杀无关,我整晚都在家。 Harry said he didn't want to have anything to do with the new comer。 哈利不想和新来

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Joanne: Hey, you look concerned. What's on your mind? Harry: The final exam. I'm not fully prepared yet. Joanne: Well, don't worry too much. You still have three days. Harry: Yeah, but three days will fly past in a wink. Joanne: Well, you still have

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦!

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hemione:You mean you- know-who is out there right now, in the forest? Harry:But hes weak. He s living off the unicorns[ˈju:nɪkɔ:n]. Dont you see? We had it wrong. Snape doent want the stone for himself, he wants the stone for voldmort. With the

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

dump vt.丟弃,随意扔;甩,分手 n.垃圾集中处 Police finally found the stolen car, which had been dumped near the beach. 警方最后寻获了这辆失窃的车子,它被丢弃在海滩附近。 That guy is really a jerk. I'm glad Lucy dump

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500