Lesson 9 Text A Stop Eating Fried Potatoes Mrs Jenkins went to her doctor one day, because her heart was giving her trouble. The doctor listened to her heart carefully and did a few other things. Then

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(421) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

104. So that... 结果 用法透视 该句可以表达做了什么事情后的结果如何,含义相当于so(因此,所以)。 支持范例 1. I left early this morning, so that I caught the first bus. 今早我出发得很早,所以赶上了头班车。 2. The hall was crowded with people, so that

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

114. This is too much. 太过分了。 用法透视 too much的意思是过多;太过分了。常用来表达恼怒、厌烦、不满等。 支持范例 1. This is too much. 这太过分了。 2. This is too much. I can't stand that. 这太过分了。我无法忍受。 3. You really were too much today.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

We had a really good time together. 我们一起度过了非常愉快的时光。 Exercise is just as important to health as good food. 锻炼和好的饮食对身体健康一样重要。 I'm not very good at singing. 我不很擅长唱歌。 There i

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

今天Larry和李华一起去参加哈利波特的电影首映会。Li Hua非常喜欢饰演哈利波特的丹尼尔.拉德克利夫,兴奋不已。Li Hua会学到两个常用语:glam和five o'clock shadow. LH: 今天能见到丹尼尔拉德克利夫

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

UNIT 6 FINDING THE WAY Lesson 11 Part ⅠWarming-up Exercises Lesson 11 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises A . Sentence Structure 1 . a . Yes, they did 2 . a . No, she isn't living. b . In the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Before you listen We suggest you do the vocabulary activity below before you listen. Then listen to the episode and do the first task to check your understanding. Finally, practise some vocabulary and grammar. Match the words and phrases in the boxes

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Stuart: What did you do last night then? Did you work all night? Judy: Yes, I did some work (Yes) but erm ... I watched a bit of TV ... (Uh-huh) got to relax, you know. Stuart: Did you watch the football? Judy: No, no I didn't. I can't bear football.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Hello, I want a cab. OK. What address is it? 1120 East 32nd Street. Right. The cab will be there in a few minutes. Would you mind passing the salt, please? Certainly. What's your job? I'm an accountant. Oh! Do you enjoy it? No. I don't really like it

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

May I ask you how much is the tour fee? 我可以问一下旅行收费是多少吗? It is two thousand two hundred Yuan per capita. 每人2200元。 What about children? 儿童呢? The fee for children is one thousand one hundred, namely it is ha

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

CHAPTER TWO THE VANISHING GLASS Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephew on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number f

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 哈利波特与魔法石

1.-Evening, dear! What do you think has happened? Roger Temple has… 2.What’s the matter, Susan? Are you feeling alright? 3.I’m sorry, but if you’re going to look at me like that everytime I sa

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

1.Come in. 2.Excuse me-Mrs. Susan Temple? 3.Yes? 4.I’m a detective from Interpol. My name is Harry Carter. I’m sorry, Mrs. Temple, but I’m looking for you husband. It’s very urgent. 5.Oh, he i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

[00:00.00] B The school nurse is telling the children about a healthy diet.Act the nurse. [00:20.38]This is Fred.He has an unhealthy diet.He eats too much meat. [00:38.06]He drinks too many soft drinks.He doesn't eat enough vegetables.Now you try. [0

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语深圳双语版五年级

一大早,同事就来抱怨:我本想办一个小型的私人聚会,没想到老婆把该请的、不该请的全请来了! 呵呵,这该请的,不该请的该如何用英语来表达呢?看好了!Every Tom, Dick and Harry。 当然,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 9 Text A Stop Eating Fried Potatoes Mrs Jenkins went to her doctor one day, because her heart was giving her trouble. The doctor listened to her heart carefully and did a few other things. Then he said, Well, Mrs Jenkins, stop smoking, and the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (MUSIC) The House of Representatives of the Congress closed for business early on the rainy afternoon of April twelfth, nineteen forty-five. The House Democrat

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

Harry: Hi Karen. Harry: 你好, Karen Karen: Hello, Harry. How are you doing? Karen 好,Harry, 你怎么样? Harry: Im very well, thanks. How about you? Harry: 我非常好,谢谢.你呢? Karen: Oh, Im not bad, thank you. Karen: 我还不错,谢谢.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

ACT I It looks wrong. 看起来不对劲。 Hmmm. It is wrong. 嗯。是不对劲。 Are they always that difficult to make? 领结这样难看吗? The truth is ... yes. 老实说……是很难看。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I Is that you, Susan? 是你吗,Susan? It's me, Grandpa. 是我,爷爷。 Am I glad to see you! 我看到你真的很高兴! And am I glad to see you! 我看见你才高兴呢! I am also glad to b

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A