英译汉涉及到两种语言的应用能力,因此需要对英汉两种语言的特点有个总体认识,特别是英语重形合,汉语重意合的特点。英语重形合,主要是指无论多么复杂的英语句子,都是通过一些语

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1 As far as.。.is concerned 就而论 例如:As far as the weather is concerned, I do not think it matters. 2 As far as we know 据我们所知 例如:As far as we know, things are going well. 3 As the saying goes 俗语说 例如:As the s

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美语听力与发音技巧 第31期(try 的用法) Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Today’s tip is on the difference in meaning between “try to do something” and “try doing some

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 146听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(401) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

倘若中国公民在其素质普遍提升到一定水平的情况下,拥有持枪权是锦上添花,还是雪上加霜? If Chinese citizens generally have a certain level of quality, the possession of gun rights is the icing on the cake?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Adrienne: So, Trina, with your new job, you travel a lot, where do you stay when you you're traveling? 埃德里安娜:特瑞娜,你的新工作让你可以去很多地方旅行,那你在旅行的时候住在哪里呢? Trina: I stay in hotels

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

必背句型: A:Broadly speaking,remedy can solve the problem. 一般而言,救济可以解决这个问题。 B:Then they do not worry about it. 那么他们不用担心了。 Generally speaking,you can do it in this way. 一般而言,你可以用这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

听力文本 Recording 24 录音24 A: So what did you think about the research? A:那么,你觉得这项调研怎么样? B: I thought it was well thought out, although it did take three years to produce any results. B:我觉得这是经过了周

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

Some verbs are followed by infinitives, such as I plan to go. to go is an infinitive. Some verbs are followed by gerunds, such as I enjoy teaching English. teaching is a gerund. You cannot say, I plan going or I enjoy to teach English. Most verbs are

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Lens 镜片 Do you wear glasses? 你戴眼镜吗? How about contact lenses? 隐形眼镜呢? Do you know what the similarities between glasses and contact lenses are? 你知道眼镜和隐形眼镜的相同之处有哪些吗? They help you see

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第11册

27 . An Important Aspect Of College Life It is perfectly possible to organize the life of our colleges in such a way that students and teachers alike will take part in it; in such a way that a perfectly natural daily intercourse will be established

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give s

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Dear John, I will study in your university and share an apartment with you. So I am writing to tell you my living habits and consult your suggestions of living there. Generally speaking, I am an early bird, never burning the midnight oil. Besides, I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Gotta go for some outdoor sports now! Louder and louder! 一起来跑出去做点运动吧!大声读吧!再大声点! First One: Do you like to play outdoor sports? Soccer, football, baseball, a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四六级作文一直是令广大考生头疼的一个项目;其实,四六级的作文把握三打点即可助你起步!在考场上不至于无从下手,即:扣题,够数,架构清晰。紧扣题目展开内容;字数一定要够;整

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sipho has lived in London all his life. Here is what he thinks of the statement. Some of them are some of them aren't. Generally I would say they are. I think they're very regimented,very quite straightforward, some of them can be adventurous, but ge

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

1.There are some good reasons for (分析原因)two possible人民生活状况的改善原因有两点。首先,我们一直在贯彻执行改革开放政策。其次,国民经济正在迅速发展,而且出生率已经得到控制。 There are

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Generally one thinks the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Well, the same can be said for women, according to a study. It found that they were much more interested in romance on a full stomach than when they hadnt eaten. 通常人们认为要

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

模仿文本: Egypt's come at the bottom of a list of 22 Arab states in which to be a woman. Sexual harassment, high rates of female genital mutilation and the surge in violence in Islamist feeling after the Arab Spring have all contributed toEgypt

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

It is six months today since the February earthquake which killed 181 people. The city of Christchurch has changed completely in that time. The central city is still closed while buildings are demolished. 370 buildings have been demolished so far. An

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语