Though it is generally accepted that junk food is not healthful, American fast-food restaurants are popping up all over the world. These restaurants are for people who are always in a rush. If they do

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Caller: I'm _____________. I have good _____ generally but I've _________________________ , um, puffiness, and some, uh, fine _____ around my eyes and I'm _____ to ____________________. Tell me __________________, _________________. Guest: That's pro

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Chapter 21 Exchanging Ideas with Foreigners与老外交流You:It's very common nowadays to see foreigners and have a chance to exchange ideas with them. 现在对我们来说,见到外国人并且和他们交流已经不是什么新鲜事儿了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

图表型作文 as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS -April 2, 2002: Cancer By Oliver Chanler VOICE ONE: This is Sarah Long. VOICE TWO: And this is Bob Doughty with Science in the News, a VOA Special English program about recent deve

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

写作题目 We have been living in the nuclear age for over half a century. Since the ?rst atomic bombs were developed, nuclear technology has provided governments with the ability to totally destroy the planet. Yet technology has been put into posi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词是backpacker。 Backpack是背包的意思,后面加上-er, 就成了背着背包徒步旅行的人,简称背包客。A backpacker packs all his or her stuff into a backpack, 背包客把所有东西都塞在一个大背包

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

迷你对话: A: Quite a few times, I had my back to the wall. A: 有好几次,我都陷入绝境。 B: Really? Generally they will turn out to be a good thing. B: 真的吗?通常结果证明是好事。 A : Thats right. A: 不过。 B: Youll

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Todd: Ah, so, Ruth, we are both teachers Ruth: That's right Todd: And we have students and we teach our students English, and English is not their first language, what do you do in class when students do not speak English? When they speak their own l

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Part 4. Short talks on listening skills. Listen to the short talk entitled Thinking ahead of the speaker anticipation helps. Some important words are taken away from the written passage, supply the missing words. Thinking ahead of the speaker anticip

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

今天我们要学的词是overhaul。 Overhaul意思是全面改革。President Obama is trying to build support for a sweeping overhaul of the U.S. healthcare system, 美国总统奥巴马努力为美国医疗保健系统的全面改革寻求支持。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

When I was younger I was in an organisation called the guides. Guides are girls who are between 10 and 14 who get together once a week to do things like have competions and play games and go camping and generally just have fun together. I really enjo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1.The arguer may be right about , but he seems to neglect (fail) to mention (take into account) that fact that 2.As opposed to (Contrary to) widely (commonly/generally) held (accepted) belief (ideas/views), I believe (argue that 3.Although many peopl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

本期内容: Half of the sugar young children in England consume comes from unhealthy snacks and sweet drinks, figures show. On average, primary school children have at least three sugary snacks a day, Public Health England found. This means they

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

First, it's going to be big factorial across much of the eastern and central parts of the continents is high pressure system becomes the dominant feature through the weekend. So it gonna bring small * winds along past of the New South Wales coast and

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Wendi: So you were saying that your sister looked really beautiful? James: Yeah. Wendi: Can you tell me a little about what she was wearing? James: Yeah, she was wearing my mother's original wedding dress that my mum made in like the 1960's so it was

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

During the meeting at the Great Hall of the People, Zhang hailed fruitful China-U.S. cooperation on energy and addressing climate change. He said he hoped for closer practical cooperation in nuclear energy, power grids, clean energy and low-carbon ci

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年