Insisting on a change A: Im sorry, Brad. But you are going to have to re-do this. B: Whats the problem, Ms. Murphy? A: Its badly organized. I cant present this to the board. B: Im sorry. Ms. Murphy. Ill re-work it. Can I give it back to you this afte

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Climate change is one of the most worrying things for our planet. Many politicians and scientists say it is the biggest danger we face. I read almost every day that climate change is changing the Earth forever. Many species of animal, fish, insect, f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

A Change Is Gonna Come 演唱:张玮 I was born by the river in a little tent Just like the river Ive been running ever since Its been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will I go to the movie and I go downtown Som

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

听歌学英语:Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You是好莱坞经典爱情电影《廊桥遗梦》的插曲。这一版本的歌曲由Glenn Medeiros演唱。虽然没几个人认识歌者,但是每当校园

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I was born by the river, in a little tent. Ohh just like the river I been running every since. Its been a long, a long time coming, but I know a change gonna come. Its been too hard living but I'm afraid to die, cause I dont know what's up there beyo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since It's been a long a long time coming But I know a change gonna come oh yes it will It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die I don't know what's up

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The only constant is change The only constant is change, go The human heart is born without legs Sliding back and forth And never once does it truly rest Unless accompanied by death Sliding back and forth Even the strongest Remnants of history They h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Scientists: Agriculture Major Player in Climate Change A team of scientists is urging that agriculture be a top priority in climate change negotiations, saying its vital for global food security and for reducing carbon emissions. The recommendations

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

今天我们要学的词是change of heart。 Change of heart, 意思是改变主意。The bride had a last minute change of heart and chose to have a simple ceremony in Las Vegas, 新娘子最后一刻改变主意,选择在拉斯维加斯举办一个

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

我们上次讲了几个由tune这个词组成的习惯用语。今天要讲的习惯用语也都有tune这个词。上次说过tune作名词的时候解释曲调。例如在下面的习惯用语里: change your tune。 Change your tune按照字面意思

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Climate change has emerged as one of the key topics for discussion at the ongoing China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue. CRI's Washinton correspondent Xiaohong has more. The climate change working group is a new edition to the China-U.S. Strategic

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Darwin was about to give his 1992 Buick Regal to his girlfriends son, Gilroy. But before doing that, Darwin had to make sure the car was safe. If anything was wrong with the car and it caused Gilroy to be injured, Darwin would in turn be injuredby Gi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Climate change negotiators from 173 countries have agreed on an agenda after days of bickering over the scope of talks left little time for substantive discussions. The disagreement highlighted deep divisions between developing and rich countries on

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Climate change is already beginning to hurt maize and wheat production, according to a new study. Higher average growing season temperatures(温度) in most major grain-producing countries are beginning to work against the progress made by improving

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

VIENNA, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Climate change and rising temperature in the long term can lead to water shortages in the Alps region, international experts warned Thursday at the Water-Scarce Final Conference in the Austrian eastern city Graz. The Alpi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After all this time I still miss you everyday This same world spins 'round I guess some things never change Sometimes I go out But it never feels the same I still look for you Baby, some things never change When I said I'd love you for eternity I jus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

While meeting with Shanghai lawmakers on Saturday, President Xi Jinping also talked about cross-Strait relations. President Xi Jinping said the peaceful development of cross-Strait ties is the common wish and firm will of all Chinese people. He said

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

if i could reach the stars i'd pull one down for you 如果我能触碰星辰,我会为你摘下一颗 shine it on my heart so you could see the truth 让它照亮我的心,好让你能看见真相, that this love i have inside is everything it seems

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Girl dont say a thing Lie here next to me Underneath the moonlight I know its getting late Let the music play Its okay to stay the night How about we give this One more try Come on and let me hold you Come on you know you want to One more chance to f

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

此曲是The Jacksons于1984发行的专辑《Victory》(胜利)中的一首歌曲。 We Can Change The World All for one and one for all is what we all should be. But instead we go and fight each other. Now, that wasn't meant to be. You know, th

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲