One Man Can Change The World-Big Seanamp;Kanye Westamp;John Legend They used to tell me 过去 他们常常对我说 I hope you learn to make it on your own 自己的心愿 我希望你自己去完成 If your love yourself just know you'll never be a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

US Drought Linked to Climate Change Parched earth In Texas, the earth is parched. Rivers have dried up, and pasture land has turned brown from the heat. Its been this way since January 2011. The southwestern state is the fourth largest producer of ri

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Giving the wrong change 找错钱 The casher short change me 100$. 收银员少找我100美元 I didn't find the situation until I got home. 我直到回家才发现这个情况 I went back to the store quickly for telling the casher. 我急忙赶回商

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

The international conference on climate change opens Monday in Copenhagen, Denmark, hosting thousands of participants and observers hoping to reach a deal to combat global warming. Initial expectations have been scaled back, but pressure remains for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since It's been a long a long time coming But I know a change gonna come oh yes it will It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die I don't know what's up

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Small Island States Tackle Climate Change Experts from more than 50 small island countries are meeting this week in Mauritius to discuss climate change and food security. The so-called Small Island Developing States are home to more than 50 million p

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

Addressing Climate Change through Diet A new study says one of the best ways to curb greenhouse gas emissions is to eat less meat. In fact, the study says meat consumption in the developed should be cut by 50 percent per person by 2050. Meat producti

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

A U-N agency says there are major funding gaps in efforts to help the agricultural sector adapt to climate change. The Food and Agriculture Organization, the FAO, says this could affect food security. The warning comes as the U-N Climate Change Confe

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

Climate Change May Overwhelm Farmers A new study says the pace and severity of climate change may overwhelm small-scale farmers in Africa. The study describes those farmers as the mainstay of food production on the continent. The findings were releas

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

Paris Rolls Out Blueprint to Fight Climate Change PARIS Many local governments in France are not waiting for a U.N. climate conference in December to set plans to fight heat-trapping greenhouse gases. Paris, which is getting special attention since i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Lesson 116 Here your change. 1.Here is your change.这是找您的零钱。 2.Never change your mind.不要改变你的主意。 3.I want some change.我需要一些零钱。 4.Where do we change the bus?我们在哪儿换车? 5.I'll change my seat

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

GUY RAZ, HOST: It's the TED Radio Hour from NPR. I'm Guy Raz. So imagine being able to go into the future just to, you know, get a glimpse of what things might be like. And say you walk into a home. ANAB JAIN: It's a small apartment, really small. RA

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

China's State Council Information Office holds a press conference at 10:00 on Thursday on China's Policies and Actions on Climate Change, which is introduced by Mr. Xie Zhenhua, Special Representative on Climate Change of China. CRIENGLISH.com brings

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

By Mil Arcega Washington 06 March 2008 President Bush says the United States must change its habits and reduce its dependence on foreign oil. President Bush says the country's reliance on fossil fuels harms the environment and puts Americans at the m

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

这是一首曾风靡全球的老歌,中文译为此情永不移。这也是经典伦理爱情片《廊桥遗梦》的插曲。这首歌原本收录于George Benson1984年的专辑《20/20》中。 Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by George B

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

France will host the climate summit in Paris in December, which is largely expected to result in a global and binding agreement on addressing climate change. During their meeting, the two leaders have called for an enhanced transparency system to bui

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Danny: So, what kind of cloths do you like to wear? Alex: I like to wear casual clothes. And that's why I really don't like what I have to wear to work sometimes because it's just not what I would normally wear. Danny: So what do you normally have to

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Today, the Minister for Climate Change, Nick Smith, introduced an ETS Emissions Trading Scheme bill into Parliament. This will change the ETS that the Labour government passed. Dr Smith said that it was important not to be too tough on industry becau

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You 教唱版 (电台版,可以根据电台平台的情况决定是否去掉蓝色字体的部分) 《Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You》(中文:没有什么能够改变我对你的爱,也译作:痴

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Paul: So have you seen all these freakish weather events on the news all around the world? Amy: Yeah, yeah. I'm trying to pay attention, yeah. It's been pretty bad in some places. I think, it's been the wettest January on record in the UK at the mome

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂