Conductor: Fares please! Man: Trafalgar Square please. Conductor: I’m sorry, sir. I can’t change a pound note. Haven’t you got any small change? Man: I’ve got no small change, I’m afraid. Co

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a warm day in Jakarta, Indo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Danny: So, what kind of cloths do you like to wear? Alex: I like to wear casual clothes. And that's why I really don't like what I have to wear to work sometimes because it's just not what I would normally wear. Danny: So what do you normally have to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

There is a story that an old woman always feels unhappy, because when the sun comes out, she worries about her daughters business, because the girl sells umbrella. But when it rains, she stills feels unhappy for she worries about her another daughers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

电影原声-A change is gonna come I was born by the river in a little tent Just like the river Ive been running ever since Its been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will I go to the movie and I go downtown Somebo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Why can't I change after all these years Why can't I change my ways I find it so strange after all these years I'm still more or less the same Wherever I go whatever I do whatever I know It just comes and goes so soon Whatever life brings whatever so

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Why are we looking down On our sisters and brothers Isn't love all that we got Don't we know everyone's Got a father and mother The day we know we're all the same Together we can make that change Look around there are too many of us crying And not en

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

奥巴马胜选演讲 Change Has Come To America If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Glenn Medeiros版本的Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You是好莱坞经典爱情电影《廊桥遗梦》的插曲~ Nothing's gonna Change My Love For You -George Benson If I had to live my life without you near me The days would be empty The nights would seem so lon

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

On Alternate Earth, there are Stripers and Checkers. The Stripers have stripes. The Checkers have checks. Stripers and Checkers with only two colors are rich and powerful. Those with fifty colors are the middle class. Those with 100 colors are often

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

歌曲 : A Farewell To A Friendship 艺人 :A Change Of Pace 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :An Offer You Can't Refuse 发行年代 :2005 风格 :Post-hardcore 相关介绍 :A Change Of Pace是一支来自美国亚利桑那州的五人乐队,成立于2001年,曾经在2005和2006年

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Why Changing Your Language Can Change Your Life Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind. ~ Rudyard Kipling I was talking with a client recently (lets call him Dan) when after I asked what stopped him making headway with a certain

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

奥巴马对美国影响最大的十句话 We are the change we are seeking。 我们就是我们正在寻找的变化! We are the ones we have been waiting for。 我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主! The world has changed, and we mus

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Finding a Healthier Lifestyle - Committing to Change Everyone wants to live a healthier lifestyle and everyone wants to look better in their swimsuit. However, many people don't know where to begin or what questions to ask. Six months ago I was in th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

His old man was a rebel yeller... Bad boy to the bone. He'd say: Can't trust that other fella, He'd judge 'em by the tone of their skin. He was raised to think like his Dad... Narrow mind full of hate. On the road to no-where fast, Till the Grace of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

if i could reach the stars, pull one down for you shine it on my heart so u could see the truth that this love i hve inside is everything it seems but for now i find, its only in my dreams that i can change the world i would be your sunlight in your

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Change Your Life In 5 Easy Steps Lately, Ive been working on changing my life. I do this a lot. Its good to change, and youve only got so many years to reinvent yourself left. Change can seem intimidating. Impossible. Insurmountable. Here are five wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:A Change Of Pace - Home Where The Heart Is 相关介绍:A Change Of Pace是一支来自美国亚利桑那州的五人乐队,成立于2001年,曾经在2005和2006年连续参加了Warped Tour的巡演。 2001 年,当主唱Torry

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.---Maria Robinson A year from now you may wish you had started today.---Karen Lamb I didnt really try to improve my life very much until I was 25. Before t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'm thirsty, God, I'm thirsty From drinking what destroys me I'm pouring poison in my cup I'm hungry, God, I'm hungry Consuming what controls me Somehow it never fills me up We all want to find something to pass the time But that could never be enoug

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲