Maria: So Alex we were talking about what I would like to change about myself so I was wondering what would you like to change about, for example, appearance? Alex: For me I've actually had some fun changing my appearance in the past. I have had the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

新编英语教程第四册unit02_3_How_We_Can_Change_Our_Wasteful_Ha

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

By Tendai Maphosa London 26 November 2007 A new report by the international humanitarian agency Oxfam says weather-related disasters have quadrupled during the past two decades. It calls for governments to take measures to reduce greenhouse gas emiss

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

There are times when you make me laugh There are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when I see the light though many times you made me cry There's something you don't understand I want to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Change dress 二十多年前,我在美国一家著名的大公司工作,上司是一位年轻美丽的美国小姐塔妮.由於她对於属下的升迁加薪,全凭送礼的多,寡,贵,贱做准,造成单位职员竞相送礼之风.後来上级主管所

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

AS IT IS 2016-06-12 Fighting Climate Change with Movies How to Let Go of the World and Love All the Things Climate Cant Change is the latest movie from filmmaker and climate activist Josh Fox. The movie is the third film in a three-part series about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Chinese public more familiar with climate change BEIJING, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- A survey released on Thursday shows that a majority of Chinese people are familiar with issues related to climate change and they believe it has been caused by human activit

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Nancy-Amelia Collins Bali, Indonesia 13 December 2007 Former U.S. vice president and Nobel Laureate Al Gore blamed the United States on Thursday for blocking progress at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Bali. He urged delegates to forge ahead

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

By Lisa Schlein Paris 07 April 2008 The World Health Organization says climate change endangers human health and developing countries will be most at risk from the increasing spread of disease. The organization is marking World Health Day with a glob

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

BEIJING, Aug. 11 (Xinhuanet) -- Next year will bring a doubling in the size of the words that appear on cigarette packages to warn consumers of the dangers of smoking. Starting in April 2012, cigarettes produced and sold in China will bear a new warn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

9 Signs its Time for a Change Its never too late or too early to be who you are capable of being. Theres no time limit, you can simply start and stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. You can make the best or the worst of it. Its up

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Create Time to Change Your Life When I decided to change my life a little over 5 years ago, I had a very common problem: I didnt have the time. I wanted to exercise and find time for my family and eat healthier (instead of the fast-food junk Id been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Sell Yourself on Lifestyle Change Its coming up on that time of year again. You know, the time where you seriously commit to the same resolution that you seriously committed to last year before life got in the way and it evaporated into thin a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Deep Seagrass Bed Could Stall Climate Change, If Climate Change Doesn't Kill It First MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Staying on the subject of climate change for a few more minutes, there was another bright spot this past week amid all the dire warnings we hav

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

New Study Could Change Treatment for Asthma Global treatment guidelines for asthma could change as a result of a study led by a researcher at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Most adults who have mild or moderate asthma are told to use their i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(463) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Its Time to Change Your Life Too often we come home after a long day at work and open the takeout food, then plop down on the couch and watch TV until its time for bed. The next day, we do the same thing again. While I have been known to indulge in t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On Changes --Irene Dunlap Change is the only absolute in the world, the only thing that you can depend on. Nothing stays the same. Tomorrow will come, bringing with it new beginnings and sometimes unexpected endings. You can hold on to the past and g

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Adapting To Change Should Be Natural I noticed that the leaves on most of the trees in the woods where I often take my dogs have started to change color. Normally, they are green but during the autumn season here in eastern Canada, they start to turn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

曲 : I feel a change comin on 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 :2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Idiom: Leopard can't change its spots ( difficult to change bad habit ) Hit the book: Give away In return Coal miner Tough Laid off Hand out Blizzard

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语