本曲大意 这首歌叙述一个男孩子和一个女孩子都发觉了对方就是自己所心爱的人,于是相互誓言彼此相爱到老,是一首相当不错的情爱歌曲。当雄哥在常春藤办公室里播放这首歌时,常春藤不少同事都纷纷向雄哥索取歌词,可见这首歌的魅力。各位读者不妨将这首歌学起来,唱给你

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(418) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

Lesson Five---Daily Activities(one) Part A Drill One (Listen carefully. You will hear ten pairs of words. If the words you hear are the same, write S in the brackets; if different, write D.) 1.bed bad (D) 2.try dry (D) 3.tell tell (S) 4.poor poor (S)

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 新四级听力听写练习

Daily Activities I PART A Micro-Listening Phonetics Sound Recognition I. Directions: Listen carefully. You will hear ten pairs of words. If the words you hear are the same, write 'S' in the brackets. If different, write 'D'. 10 points 1. ________ 2.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

> 02 西部牛仔的由来 DATE=2-15-2001 TITLE=MAKING OF A NATION #128 - THE WEST BYLINE=FRANK BEARDSLEY VOICE ONE: (start at 13

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

Topics: American Movies-Toy Story; The United States Naval Academy; buddy versus chum versus pal; fee versus pay; Clean clams crammed in clean cans Words: animated perspective cowboy astronaut mission spaceship to escape commercial to be depressed fa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

lose one's balance 失去平衡。 keep one's balance 保持平衡 The car lost a wheel,and lost its balance. 汽车掉了一个轮子,失去了平衡。 I'm trying not to lose balance between work and the rest of my life. 我努力不让我的工作

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Wellcomealongkids Andlistentomytale Illtellyouofmytroubles OntheoldChisholmtrail Co-matiyiyippiyippiyay Yippiyay Co-matiyiyippiyay WelefttheranchonJune23rd Withadroveofcattle Suchamightyfineherd Co-matiyiyippiyippiyayyippiyay Co-matiyiyippiyippiyay I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Todd: OK, so we're here. Do you want to go ahead and introduce yourself to the listener? Roe: OK, my name is Hiroe Hashi. I've lived in America for about seven and a half years. I lived in Italy for two years. Todd: Wow! You lived in Italy too. Roe:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Baldy woods reached for a drink and got it. When Baldy wanted something, he usually got it. He but this is not Baldys story. Now he took his third drink, which was larger than the first and the second. Baldy had been listening to the troubles of a fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

音乐咖啡厅:Nadia Oh - Shake It 相关介绍:原名Nadia Oates的Nadia Oh,出名于她为两大王牌美剧绯闻女孩和丑女贝蒂唱作的2曲热门单曲Got Your Number和N.A.D.I.A. O.H.。充满电子气息的流行歌唱曲目俨然成为

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

America's 'Capitals of the World' Have you ever heard that New York City claims to be the financial capital of the world? It claims to be the fashion capital of the world, too. But, London, England also says it owns those titles. And, most any French

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

文本: Phil:Um,I just,uh-I just want to say Im sorry.I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing.Your mom sort of thought it was yours,and I should have stopped it,but I didnt. Luke:So what was the picture of? Phil:Well,it was a woman

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

THIS IS AMERICA - Mountain and Cowboy Culture Meet in Jackson HoleBy Dana Demange Broadcast: Monday, April 10, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

听歌学英语:red river valley red river valley 歌手:twins 专辑:singing in the twin from this valley they say you are going we will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile for they say you are taking the sunshine that has brightened our path

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Damn, it's so amazing I could tell the way you chase it Nothing better than, no sweeter than my love I could tell so baby face it I know you been craving Baby, nothing can compare to my love I got that comeback candy that you never ever ever get tire

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? 玛丽恩:史蒂夫,你做过的最糟糕的工作是什么? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. 史蒂夫:嗯,让我想想。我做过的最

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Baldy woods reached for a drink and got it. When Baldy wanted something, he usually got it. He but this is not Baldys story. Now he took his third drink, which was larger than the first and the second. Baldy had been listening to the troubles of a fr

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

One day, a man named Bartholomew, not an important man, stopped at the Nopalito ranch house. It was noon and he was hungry. He sat down at the dinner table. While he was eating, he talked. Mrs. Yeager, he said, I saw a man on the Seco Ranch with your

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月