[00:04.24]My cowboy! 我的牛仔! [00:09.43]Woody? Whats he doing in there? 伍迪? 他怎么会在这里? [00:13.02]Theres a snake in my boot. 我的靴子里有条蛇 [00:17.21]Theres a snake in my boot. 我的靴子里有条蛇 [00:33.34]Now, Woo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-玩具总动员3

Hawaiian Cowboys 夏威夷牛仔 by Rebecca Fratzke Did you ever hear about the cowboys in Hawaii? Even though that sentence sounds like a joke, in reality, cowboys have been in Hawaii for over 200 years. In the late 1700s, Captain George Vancouver e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

red river valley 歌手:twins 专辑:singing in the twin from this valley they say you are going we will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile for they say you are taking the sunshine that has bri

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

'You're gonna have to write me in, come November 3rd.' He's made a career of strumming his guitar and showing some skin, well, quite a lot of skin. Now the man known as the naked cowboy, is hoping to muscle his way into the mayor's office. 'Folks, th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

-Congratulations on getting married. Married again. -Thank you. -Were you able to enjoy it, because I, you had, it was smallish, right? That actually was smallish. -Yeah, yeah, hum, yeah, it was small and it was nice, my family and it was just great,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

The truck brought up dust as it moved over the road less flat land. It stopped where two cowboys stood at the edge of a deep canyon. Where is he? Tanner asked. The older cowboy named John pointed to the canyon. Down there, he said. Tanner Walked to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

Its all the same, only the names will change Everyday it seems were wasting away Another place where the faces are so cold Id drive all night Just to get back home Im a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride Im wanted dead or alive Wanted dead or alive

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

英语学习笔记: thrill n. 激动 seeker n. 搜索者 horror movie 恐怖电影 Sky diving 跳伞 professional adj. 专业的 cowboy n. 牛仔 raging adj. 狂暴的 I think thrill seekers are people who want to live life to the fullest. People w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第四季

AMERICAN STORIES - Children's Story: 'Pecos Bill' Now, the Special English Program AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Today we tell a traditional American story called a tall tale. A tall tale is a story about a person who is larger than life. The description

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AMERICAN STORIES - Childrens Story: Pecos Bill STEVE EMBER: Now, the Special English Program AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Today we tell a traditional American story called a tall tale. A tall tale is a story about a person who is larger than life. The d

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Hats Rule at Rodeo Time in Houston There's a saying here in Texas about someone being all hat and no cattle. At the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, plenty of people have both hats and cattle. But more than 80 percent of Texans now live in urban are

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Lesson 20 Watch 1.Do you have a watch? 2.Watch your head. 3.Watch me,you guys! 4.Watch out! 5.I'm watching a cowboy film. 6.You can set your watch by him. 7.Watch your language. 8.Keep a watch on her.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Topics: Cities: Tucson, Arizona (Interview with Dr. Lucy Tse) Harpers Index, to get a kick out of (something), to commute, to not stand for (something), Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise Words: landmark border canyon

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on Wordmaster: two more interviews with English teachers in Russia. I was there last month at the invitation of the English Language Office at the American Embassy in Moscow, to talk about VOA's Special English progr

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Pony出自Kasey Chambers第三张专辑Wayward angel(《任性天使》)。在这张专辑里,一度走在乡村乐和摇滚乐交接点的kasey,音乐路逐渐拓宽并呈多元化趋势。专辑中,高音危危欲坠的荆棘鸟不见了,Kasey开始朝舒缓和流行化发展,而她对节奏、对鼓点的把握似乎也比以前沉稳

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Marty Robblins - 美国乡村音乐 From this valley they say you are leaving他们说你从这个山谷离开 We shall miss your bright eyes and sweet smile我想念你那明亮的眼睛和迷人的微笑 For you take with you want of the sunshine因为你世界充满阳光 That is brighte

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

we both lie silently still In the dead of the night Although we both lie close together We feel miles apart inside Was it something i said or something i did Did my words not come out right Though i tried not to hurt you Though i tried But i guess th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

She's a hot little number in her pick-up truck Daddy's sweet money done jacked it up A party-all-nighter from South Carolina, a bad mamajama from down in Alabama She's a raging cajun, a lunatic from Brunswick, juicy Georgia peach With a thick souther

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Todd: OK, so we're here. Do you want to go ahead and introduce yourself to the listener? Roe: OK, my name is Hiroe Hashi. I've lived in America for about seven and a half years. I lived in Italy for two years. Todd: Wow! You lived in Italy too. Roe:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂