第二篇:签证面试 —— 虚拟语气 A Visa Interview [1] Kelly didn’t do as well as she should have at her visa interview today. She didn't get the visa, and she realizes now that she shoul

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 146听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(401) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

1. A former police officer was sentenced to life in prison for killing his pregnant girlfriend and their unborn daughter. Bobby Cutts Jr. was spared the death sentence by a jury. Cutts is eligible for parole after 57 years. 2. The Humane Society is

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(二)月

The first hat in the 2016 presidential ring comes from Ted Cruz. The Texas senator annouced his plans to enter the Republican race Monday. Cruz's popularity with the Republican right wing could give him a strong showing in primaries dominated by cons

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(三)月

迷你对话: A:I don't understand why some parents keep beefing and complaining about their daughters not being able to follow suit. 我真搞不懂为什么有些父母总是不停地发牢骚,抱怨他们的女儿们不学他们的榜样。 B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

【Trancript】 What to dress A:Tomorrow will be my first day at work, what do you think I should be wearing? B:Well, if you want to look professional, serious and more conservative, a blue dress, white shirt and not-too-high shoes would be the b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

Task 2: Two Essential Factors in an Interview Script When applying for a job, especially a job you really want. Its not usually to feel nervous and anxious. Sometimes its this anxiety, not our qualifications, that keeps us from obtaining our dream jo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

VI. Furthering Listening and Speaking Task 1: Foods in the World Food is national and international. Many people like their own national dishes and a variety of foreign ones. You can find European and Oriental restaurants on most large cities. You ca

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

核心句型: He is totally a stick-in-the-mud. 他是个名副其实的老古董。 a stick-in-the-mud字面意思是:插在烂泥中的树枝,树枝在烂泥中没有任何松动的余地,以此来比喻:刻板单调、墨守成规的老古

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

By Roger Wilkison Popular former French finance and Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy has taken over the leadership of his country's conservative ruling party in a move that could change the face of F

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

Sexy sexy made up of plexi disasters Pushing and pulling conservative rolling Unlike plastic, easier to see through Just like glass with no ring Softer and sadder you sing Sexy sexy do your thing Learn to be shy and then you can sting Plexi, plexi be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Americans experimented with many new customs and social traditions during the nineteen twenties. There were new dances, new kinds of clothes and some of the most imaginative art and writing ever produced in the United States. But in most ways, the ni

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

This is AP news minute. 1. Members of the conservative political active conference met near Washington for annual gathering of more than 10,000 conservative activists. Earlier, Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway kickoff Thursday's events, applauding pres

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(二)月

Iceland's volcano erupted Wednesday and has since been spewing ash several miles into the air. The ash clouds include particles of rock, glass and sand that can get into an aircraft's engine and cause it to stall. Selah Hennessy | London 17 April 201

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

US Conservatives Debate Change The CPAC conference draws conservative activists from around the country. Among those looking to make a strong impression was Senator Marco Rubio of Florida. In the vast history of the world and of mankind, almost every

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

By Jim Fry Washington 21 August 2007 Opinion polls in the United States show the public's approval of President Bush's performance is approaching a historic low for any modern president. The polls also show a decline in the public's embrace of the co

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

Sipho has lived in London all his life. Here is what he thinks of the statement. Some of them are some of them aren't. Generally I would say they are. I think they're very regimented,very quite straightforward, some of them can be adventurous, but ge

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Buddhi: So, Edwin, now that you're here, do you usually cook for yourself or you eat outside? Edwin: I usually eat outside because I'm a very terrible cook. I could potentially burn salads. Buddhi: So, back at home, how was it done? You guys cook at

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Conrad, you were saying that you have a grandfather and your grandfather is ninety-seven. Conrad: That's right. Todd: Ninety-seven! Conrad: That's right Todd. I think he was born in 1910. Todd: Man! Conrad: Yeah, ninety-seven years old and

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Aaron, how does the government work in Australia? Aaron: The government in Australia is very simple. We have two major parties. The Liberal Party and the Labor Party, and the people decide who the Prime Minister is. You chose a politician t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂