I expect flat sales at the start of the year. 我预计销童在年初会持平。 I expect flat sales at the start of the year. 我预计销量在年初会持平。 That's too conservative. 这个估计太保守了。 The auto sales have hit a 14-ye

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Part One 句型推荐 1. My hobby is collecting stamps. What's your hobby? 2. Some people like riding horse, but I prefer golfing. 3. Writing is just an avocation with me. 4. It's relaxing and takes m

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

For some time now, critics of higher education in the United States have claimed that many U.S. colleges and universities are centers of liberal thinking. Politically conservative observers argue that the information college professors present to stu

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A lost and found story that takes place in the world's largest desert. The details on that is coming up as we kick up new week's CNN Student news. Welcome and hello, I'm Carl Azuz. First up, Greece is having some trouble trying to put together a new

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(五)月

David要去面试,他准备穿什么呢?我们一起听听他跟好朋友Peter的对话。 D: I'm going to get there early and make sure I have my best outfit all washed and ironed way ahead of time. If I wait for the last minute, I know I'll pan

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

AS IT IS 2015-09-17 Afghan Refugee Wins UN Award for Teaching Aqeela Asifi, who fled to Pakistan as a young woman, has spent her life teaching other Afghan refugees. For her efforts, Ms. Asifi, who is 49, has won the 2015 UNHCR Nansen Refugee award.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Death of Judge Scalia Slows Top American Court The U.S. Supreme Court often has the final say on Americas most important legal issues. In 1973, the court ruled that women have a right to abortion. By 54 votes, the Supreme Court ruled that the federal

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-09 US Congressman Drops Out of Race for House Speaker 美国国会议员竞选众议院议长 California Congressman Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race for one of the most powerful positions in the United States. Mr. McCarthy

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

讲解 Todays key word is primary. ([英][?pra?m?ri][美][?pra?meri] adj.首要的,主要的; (教育)初等的,小学的。n.第一位; 最好者; 要素; 候选人提拔会; It means: A machine designed to convert one form of energy into mechan

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

CORINNE: I just saw

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

Todd: So, Aaron, how does the government work in Australia? Aaron: The government in Australia is very simple. We have two major parties. The Liberal Party and the Labor Party, and the people decide who the Prime Minister is. You chose a politician t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jeff: So where are you from? Tim: I'm from Oregon. It's right above California. It's on the West Coast of America. Jeff: So the State of Oregon. Tim: It's on the West Coast between California and Washington. Jeff: So you're neighbor states, say Calif

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Theresa May expected to become Britain's prime minister on Wednesday evening. 特蕾莎梅将于英国时间本周三晚间就任英国的新首相。 In politics for decades, she has strong stances on immigration, same-sex marriage. 在几十年的从

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SEOUL, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- Park Geun-hye of South Korea's ruling Saenuri Party won the tightly contested presidential election held Wednesday, becoming the first woman to lead the country and extending the conservative rule for another five years. Wi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry announced Thursday that he's dropping out of the race for the GOP nomination and endorsing former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for president. I have come to the conclusi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Unit 6 At Times of Loss and Grieving Conversation 1 A : Are you ready to pay your last respects to the deceased? B : Yes, Is the service being held at the church? A : I'm just not sure. I'll have to confirm the location with the funeral director. B

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

你自信满满的准备去参加一场大的工作面试。你已经为面试官可能会问到的问题准备了充分的答案。你的背包里装好了几份最新的简历。等等,你刚刚说的是背包?你真的打算背着背包去参加

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Hello, Tini. Tini: Hello. Todd: Now, Tini, can you please mention all the countries you've been in in the world where you were a student? Tini: Well, until now I've studied in Hong Kong for around six years, and America for a year and in Japan

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

What do we mean if we say that something is missing? We mean that it has disappeared, that it has gone! Suppose I put my car keys down on the table. A few minutes later, I look for them but they are gone. I am sure they were on the table. They were o

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Britain 英国 NIMBYism and the election 邻避主义与选举 The anti-tarmac vote 柏油碎石路反对者投票 The Conservatives are getting squeezed over big building projects 保守党在大型建筑工程上束手无策 ON first glance, the co

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列