Neil Young - Hitchhiker Neil Young,加拿大老牌摇滚教父 歌曲名:Hitchhiker 歌手:NEIL YOUNG 专辑:Le Noise Neil Young - Hitchhiker When I was a hitchhiker on the road I had to count on you But you needed me to ease the load And for conve

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 美国Spin杂志2010十大好歌

Diego Maradona acknowledged that he struck the ball with his hand in the famous Hand of God goal against England in the 1986 World Cup quarterfinals. Speaking on his local television talk show Monday night, Maradona called one of soccer's most contro

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

1. Families in Nairobi are in the process of identifying the bodies of 28 victims of a deadly bus attack in Kenya. Officials say the Islamic extremist group Al Shabab singled out and killed passengers who could not recite an Islamic creed and were as

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十一)月

If you doubt there are drugs in most American schools, just visit your local police station. We have cluster of some marijuana here, prescription drugs, pills are a favorite, they take them out of their parents' medicine cabinets. That's one stash f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Technology Report - Ruling on GPS Tracking by Police Leaves a Big Question 科技报道 - 对警方使用GPS跟踪的裁决留下了一个有待解决的大问题 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Colombian authorities have seized nearly eight tonnes of marijuana found concealed inside two tankers. National Police Commander, General Jose Riano says it's their biggest haul so far this year and he says it belongs to the FARC rebels. A Colombian

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

PRESIDENT BUSH: It's been my honor to welcome to the Oval Office the President and First Lady of a close friend of the United States. Mr. President, thank you for coming. We've had a good discussion about a variety of issues. We discussed bilateral

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

By Deborah Tate Capitol Hill 24 April 2007 U.S. lawmakers are considering legislation aimed at cracking down on the recruitment and use of child soldiers by other countries. A former child soldier in Sierra Leone's civil war testified before a Senate

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

A new symbol of the threat to American families from the river of illegal drugs smuggled into this country from Mexico. A massive tunnel stretching from the heart of Mexico into the Arizona was unveiled today. It is a direct artery for what it's been

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

美联社,新闻一分钟,marriage,Los Angeles,court,1. Renee Zellweger has filed for an annulment from husband Kenny Chesney after just four months of marriage. In court papers filed Wednesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court the Oscar-winning actr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

By Greg Flakus Mexico City 26 July 2006 Corruption has been a problem in Latin America since colonial times. Citizens have been largely tolerant of petty corruption, such as small bribes to bureaucrats and police over minor disputes or offenses, but

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

By Paula Wolfson Bogota 11 March 2007 President Bush traveled to Colombia Sunday amid tight security in a show of support for President Alvaro Uribe, VOA's Paula Wolfson reports from Bogota the short visit was long on symbolism. Presidents George W.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

A U.N. official reveals that recent drug arrests in Guinea Bissau are the result of a two-month-long investigation. The country's judicial police have arrested five people suspected to be involved with cocaine trafficking through the West African na

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Alleged Corruption in Washington is a Teaching Moment for Democracies Last year, Washington D.C.'s mayor Vincent Gray made headlines, when he was arrested for protesting the city's federal district status that denies residents Congressional represent

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Now we have a real-world experiment in how to attack drug addiction. Many parts of the United States are fighting the spread of opioids or heroin. Portugal fought its own drug problems differently. That country decriminalized dru

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Do you want to know what teenagers really think about sex and drugs? Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention actually have a pretty good idea. Every other year, thousands of teens in high schools across the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Thank you very much for coming. Now the supermodel, Kate Moss, will not be charged over claims that she took cocaine. The Crown Crossive, the Crown Prosecution Service (Sorry) says there was not enough evidence to prosecute. Newspapers ran pictures l

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

By Ray McDonald Washington 13 December 2007 One of the founding fathers of rock and roll, Ike Turner, died Wednesday December 12 at his home near San Diego, California. He was 76. The cause of death was unknown. While an architect of the modern rock

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

The only crime I have ever been connected with was unsuccessful. One summer night I went to bed, leaving my bedroom door open because it was very hot. During the night I was woken up by the sound of a match being struck. For a moment I thought it mus

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

This is the BBC News. Hello, I'm Nick Kelly. President Barack Obama has made a scathing attack on the republican candidate Donald Trump, saying he is unfit to serve his president. He also questioned why the Republican Party is continuing to support M

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻