The next morning, as soon as they had finished breakfast, the Alden children took the bikes that Aunt Jane kept for them and set off along the quiet country road. A gentle breeze was stirring the long grass and the birds were singing up a storm when

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 83 The Copycat Mystery

-Now, let's talk about this movie. It's the Rise of the Planet of the Apes? -Yes. -And it works just fit in the history of the Planet of the Apes movie. Is this like a prequel. -Yeah. -Is it? Oh, it's a prequel. -It is a prequel. Yeah. -Does this tel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Goodbye 再见 Goodbye, Miss Li. Goodbye, my friends. 再见,李老师。再见,我的朋友们。 Goodbye, Miss Li. See you next time. 再见,李老师。下次再见。 Goodbye, Miss Li. Goodbye, my friends. 再见,李老师。再见,我的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Americans Choose Their Favorite Poems Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. This week, we bring you some of the poems that Americans like best. April is National Poetry Month in the United States. The Academy of American Poets started

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Pat, Candy, Tim and Bob are talking in different shops. Listen, read and circle the notebook Candy chooses. Pat: Do you like this red notebook, Candy? Candy: It's nice but it's too thick. I like this blue one but it's too small. Pat: How about this

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 小学六年级英语

Pre-Listening Vocabulary pi (): the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter ratio: the relationship between two amounts circumference: the distance around an edge of a circular shape diameter: the line across the centre of a circle coincide

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Nathan: So we're talking about gyms and exercises and stuff, Jules, and I want to ask you a question. It may be a bit of advice. Jules: OK. Nathan: You know Madonna? Jules: Not personally but. Nathan: Right. Well, I heard that Madonna had like starte

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

图片1 circle n.圆周,圆形物,派系,循环 v. 围,环绕,盘旋 例句:I need experience to get a job, but without a job I can't get experienceit' s a vicious circle. 我得有经验才能找到工作,可是没有工作我就无法

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Marina does performance art. She recently finished a five-day performance. She sat silently in a museum. She sat there every day for six hours. She didn't move or talk. There was a circle on the floor. Visitors could walk up to the edge of the circle

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

John Mayer - The Heart of Life:生命的核心 歌词: I hate to see you cry Lying there in that position There's things you need to hear So turn off your tears And listen Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around No

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

A circle. A circle. Can you make a circle? (Make a circle with your hands) A circle. A circle. Can you make a circle? A circle. A circle. Can you find a circle? (Make a circle with your hands, and then place your hand above your eyes as if you are se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Okay everybody. We're going to make some shapes. Show me your hands! Let's start with a triangle! A triangle. A triangle. Can you make a triangle? (Make a triangle with your hands) A triangle. A triangle. Can you make a triangle? A triangle. A triang

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Americans Chose Their Favorite Poems 美国人最喜欢的诗歌 From VOA Learning English, welcome to This is America. I'm Steve Ember. April is National Poetry Month, and this week, Kelly Jean Kelly brings us some of the poems that Americans like b

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Elite Sailors Circle Globe in Volvo Ocean Race One of the toughest, most grueling events in sports offers no prize money, only a trophy. Its challenging, thrilling and dangerous. And takes a long time. The Volvo Ocean Race is a marathon sailing event

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Hindu's belif that to die within the confine of the city or to have gashes sgated with river here. to escape the board of circle of incorn nation, and achieve macshone or alternal libration. upper where we go, so we are going to very special place of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

This spiritual ambition and mastery of nature could be fundamental to the creation of Stonehenge. This is clearly the best view we ever have of Stonehenge from above. You can see the other parts of the monument, things like the ditch, which run aroun

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

The Splashes of Life 生命的波纹 A Sioux Indian story ... 这是苏语系印第安人部落中流传的一个古老的故事 My grandfather took me to the fish pond on the farm when I was about seven, and he told me to throw a stone into the wate

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

On our last program we discussed a simple experiment run by an Alexandrian named Eratosthenes in the third century B.C. By noting that, at the same time of day, sticks in the ground cast different-length shadows depending on whether they were in a no

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

How do you think I feel when you call my name You got me confused by the way I changed How do you think I feel when you call my name My name, say my name baby Yes I love you, say it, for the way I know weve been apart It's an endless circle of poison

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The European Union has named 12 Russians who willbe targeted by new sanctions aimed at PresidentPutin's inner circle following the crisis in Ukraine. Themove comes on the day President Putin signed a lawformalizing Russia's annexation of Crimea from

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版