Mike looked at the label on the big plastic container. It said Garlic Powder. There was a U with a circle around it after the word Powder. What does this U mean, Mike wondered. Under the word Powder was another word, Seasoning. Under that word was a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

a large circle of friends 交际很广 a large number of 许多,大量 a success 成功 admire 赞美,钦佩 admire ...for 钦佩某人的 be dissappointed 失望 be popular 受欢迎 circle 圈子 close 亲密的 laugh at 嘲笑 make a speech 演讲

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

be used to (doing)习惯做某事 before long 不久以后 buoy 浮标 come away 脱落,离开 companion 同伙,伙伴 desperately 绝望地 dismay 沮丧 drift 漂动,漂流 gently 缓慢地,轻轻地 move across 在上行驶 move in a c

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

My name is Hua Fei and I am a sporting robot of the 23rd century. I am an expert at high flying exercises. I jump from spaceships and as I fall I turn, dive, circle and dance until I softly land as close as I can to the finishing line. Robot competi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

By Cathy Majtenyi Mekele 21 March 2006 The northern Ethiopian region, Tigray, is plagued with inconsistent rainfall, environmental degradation, poor quality soils and other problems, making the area p

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Goran: Who do you think will be appointed to succeed Ramon on the board? Anne: I dont know whom theyll pick to fill the position, but I know who the candidates are. The higher ups have been quietly vetting three people to make sure they dont have any

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

How do you think I feel when you call my name You got me confused by the way I changed How do you think I feel when you call my name My name, say my name baby Yes I love you, say it For the way I know weve been apart Its an endless circle of poison a

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲