by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Forced marriage, honor killing and female genital mutilation are just a few of the human rights abuses directed against women solely because of their gender. In the United States, a number of organizations are trying to help women who are trying to f

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Your Eminences, Your Excellencies, Mr. President: On behalf of Mrs. Kennedy, her children, the parents and sisters of Robert Kennedy, I want to express what we feel to those who mourn with us today in this Cathedral and around the world. We loved hi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

I joined a social club to make friends. How excited I was when I went to the social club. There is a name tap on everyone's clothes for knowing each other. We left our telephone numbers and addresses, so we could contact each other after the club.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

THE MAKING OF A NATION - June 13, 2002: World War Two / Science By David Jarmul Explosion of the first atomic bomb, July 16, 1945, in the New Mexico desert. (Picture - Library of Congress) VOICE 1: TH

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. For many years, people in American cities have depended on farmers in rural areas to grow fruits and vegetables. But now a new generation of farmers is planting crops in urban areas. Sean Conroe is

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Many consider him the greatest concert violinist in the world. The music of Itzhak Perlman is our program today on the VOA Special English program THIS IS AMERICA. Im Steve Ember. (MUSIC: Giovanni Viotti Violin Concerto No. 22 in A Minor)Itzhak Perlm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Economics Report - 'You Are Your Brand:' Using Social Media to Find a Job This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Today we share some ideas for job hunters about presenting yourself online. 今

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have turned to Mother Nature for inspiration, inventing a device that mimics photosynthesis, the process plants use to convert sunlight and water into usable energy. MIT chemistry professor Dani

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

ENVIRONMENT REPORT — April 12, 2002: Medicinal Plant Conservation By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. Throughout history, people around the world have used traditiona

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

President Barack Obama on Tuesday said he has enough votes in the U.S. Senate to pass financial reform legislation. The president said several opposition Republicans and conservative Democrats have agreed to support the bill. President Obama said Sen

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Hanna: OK, so we were talking about finance, so we're just going to talk a little bit about the financial crisis. What do you think about it? Diego: I think the financial crisis is a huge mess and a lot of people don't really understand how it happen

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The Australian Trade Minister says he will encourage more Australian companies to register for the China International Import Expo, in a bid to improve bilateral trade and relations. Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism, and Investment Steven Ciobo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo (R) speaks with Ivorian Defense minister Amani N'guessan (L) at presidential palace in Abidjan, 30 Nov 2009 Ivory Coast's former rebel faction in the North, the New Forces, warn that election-related violence and tens

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Alibaba's logistics subsidiary Cainiao Network brought its automatic guided vehicles (AGV) to this year's China International Fair for Trade in Services. Several AGV robots loaded with goods moved around a display area, attracting a crowd of onlooker

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Kitchen Chemistry: The Science of Herbs and Spices FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS a program in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will tell about herbs and spices, and s

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

As long as stars shine down from heaven 直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁 And the rivers run into the sea 直到小溪不再流进大海里 Till the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头 Youre the only love Ill need 你是我唯一需

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Voice 1 Hello and welcome to Spotlight. Im Marina Santee, Voice 2 And Im Steve Myersco. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Istanbul is t

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Some glory in their birth, some in their skill, 有人夸耀门第,有人夸耀技巧, Some in their wealth, some in their bodies' force, 有人夸耀财富,有人夸耀体力; Some in their garments, though new-fangled ill, 有人夸耀新妆,

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读