Operations are amazing things unless, that is, youre having one. I always think it is incredible how doctors can cut people open and repair their body. It must take great skill. I cant believe some operations can take over 12 hours. Ive had a few ope

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

The media streaming business Netflix is changing how users can rate and find shows. The new method is designed to better connect viewers with shows they might like. The changes may save you some time as you binge-watch your favorite shows. Netflix Us

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

大约十万年前,我们的祖先离开了他们的家园非洲,开始了他们伟大的旅程,这次旅程结束于男性统治地球时期。在他们的这次旅程中,他们将和极似怪物的动物直接面对面,登上危险的大陆

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 BBC纪录片

纪录片聚焦最后的登月宇航员 In 1972, Eugene Cernan and two fellow astronauts began what would become the last mission to the moon, Apollo 17. 在1972年,尤金塞尔南作为队长,与另外两名宇航员一起乘坐阿波罗17号宇宙

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年3月

时尚摄影师用镜头寻找另一种美 Where do you find beauty? Fashion Magazines? Music Videos? One American photographer is finding beauty in unexpected places. And a new documentary about his work might help change the traditional standards o

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

I think home schooling is great. I wish my parents had done this. The idea of never going to school sounds too good to be true. I hated school. I wanted to stay at home every day. I really wouldnt have minded staying at home and studying. Of course,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Would you like to do anything? Amy: Would you like to go to see a movie tonight, say, The Lord of the Rings? Bill: Thanks for asking, but theres too much violence in those blockbusters. Amy: Then, lets go roller-skating. Bill

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: Yesterday was Earth Day, with celebrations around the globe. Hari Sreenivasan talked recently to a geologist who is also the host of a new film. And he's traveled the globe looking for ways human ingenuity has solved t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

I, Tonya Reexamines One of America's Biggest Sports Scandals Not long ago, Steven Rogers was watching a film documentary about Tonya Harding, an American figure skater in the 1990s. As he watched the film, Rogers thought about social class, abuse, ma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Cant wait to see new movies? How about checking out the documentaryfilms of their production first? A growing trend is for producers to release documentary online before the movies hit the cinemas. Year-end hits like 1942 and Chinese Zodiac have let

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

交流和贸易的需求使人们不停地在危险地带修建道路。就请跟随勇者来到阿拉斯加,穿越北极冻原;沿着尼泊尔古代的喜马拉雅商道,挑战危险的现代公路。用人类的勇气和决心和大自然打持

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 BBC纪录片

第七法、追问:小资美眉的梦想 时下,小资这个词儿成为流行语,每个美眉都挤破头模仿着小资情调的生活,什么咖啡屋、法国片、简约而悠闲的生活,

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jonathan Demme, the Oscar-winning director of The Silence of the Lambs, has died in New York at the age of 73. 曾经凭借电影《沉默的羔羊》获得奥斯卡最佳导演奖的乔纳森戴米于近日在纽约去世,终年73岁。 Born in 19

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

纪录片《狩猎场》将镜头对准校园,研究了美国大学中发生的一些强奸案件,这些事件中被隐藏的真相,对于学生以及他们家庭的影响。《Til It Happens To You》作为电影的原声带歌曲,由美国多

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

AS IT IS 2015-03-07 India Bans British Rape Documentary 印度禁止英国关于强奸的纪录片 Officials in India have blocked the showing of a British documentary about a rape that shocked the world two years ago. The film includes comments from

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

The Sudanese people of the Nuba Mountains have faced years of war from the government of President Omar al-Bashir. A few years ago, Russian-made Antonov warplanes bombed unarmed civilians, injuring and killing many. Most medical workers with internat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Jane Fonda at 80: men, movies my incredible life 80岁的简方达:男人,电影与我的奇迹人生 The actress, activist and icon opens up about her epic romances, her mistakes and how she's changed 这位女演员、社会活动家和偶像畅谈

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Operations are amazing things unless, that is, youre having one. I always think it is incredible how doctors can cut people open and repair their body. It must take great skill. I cant believe some operations can take over 12 hours. Ive had a few ope

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Max, I can't wait to go home and illegally download that documentary about performance art. 麦克斯,我等不及要回家非法下载那个行为艺术的纪录片了。 And I can't wait to go home and watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. 我也迫不及

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Jeff: My brothers and I just did a really fun and difficult journey across India in a rickshaw. It's, a rickshaw is a three-wheeled, a little three-wheeled vehicle. It's a cross between a car and a motorcycle. It has no doors and it has no trunk to p

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话