追问小资美眉的梦想
第七法、追问:小资美眉的梦想
时下,小资这个词儿成为流行语,每个美眉都挤破头模仿着小资情调的生活,什么咖啡屋、法国片、简约而悠闲的生活,呵呵,周奔驰自然不会放过这么“国内通用”的泡妞话题。
周奔驰:最近有本很棒的书,叫做《藏地牛皮书》。
These days there is a wonderful book call Bull 1 Leather Book From Tibet.
黄小蓉:我看过了,到西藏去放松一下心情,真好。
I have read it. It’s really good to relax with this book.
周奔驰:是呀。我们最近正在用家用数字摄像机拍部纪录片。
I am now making a documentary 2 with a family DVD camera.
黄小蓉:这倒有趣。什么内容的?
Interesting. What’s it about?
周奔驰:拍的是我们三个流浪北京的年轻人的故事,名字叫做《俺有一个梦想》。
It’s about three young men who roamed 3 in Beijing called We Have a Dream.
黄小蓉:很有意思,你么,你的梦想是什么呢?
Interesting. What’s your dream, then?
周奔驰:老婆孩子热炕头、三亩土田一头牛!
A wife and some children on the same bed, and three mu of field and an ox.(瞧,这才是真正的小资梦想,呵呵,反璞归真耶)
第八法、以“帮助与互助”的名义
周奔驰和美眉东聊西扯了半个小时了,终于决定“重拳出击”,进入实质性交往阶段,不过,还要以“帮助和互助”的名义,擦亮眼睛,看仔细吆!
周奔驰:你想学习摄影吗?我拍的照片很棒!我可以教你的。
Do you like to learn photography? My photography is excellent. I can teach you.
黄小蓉:真的,太好了,先说声谢谢你。
Great! I thank you in advance.
周奔驰:没什么,咱们互相帮助嘛!有机会我要多和你学口语。
Don’t mention it. Let’s help each other. And I’d like to learn spoken English from you.
黄小蓉:那没问题,我们互相对练。
No problem. We can practice together.
周奔驰:下周六怎么样,我教你摄影,你教我英语。
How about next Saturday. I teach you photography and you teach me English.
黄小蓉:好,一言为定,拉钩。
Good! It’s settled.(周奔驰心里狂笑:哈哈哈哈哈哈,搞定!)
- It's only a hair off a bull's back to them.这对他们来说,不过九牛一毛。
- Many dogs closed around the bull.很多狗渐渐地把那只牛围了起来。
- This case lacked documentary proof.本案缺少书面证据。
- I watched a documentary on the Civil War.我看了一部关于内战的纪录片。