Documentary Tells of Last Astronaut to Walk on Moon 讲述月球行走的纪录片 AUSTIN, TEXAS In 1972, Eugene Cernan and two fellow astronauts began what would become the last mission to the moon, Apollo 17. On December 14, 1972, after scratching

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Something as complex as his election, you can make 17 films about it. Not quite 17, but at least 3 new films about Barack Obama are hiting the mainstream. Ice cream booth. Can i have a lick? You can. On television, HBO will premiere BY THE PEOPLE on

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

New Documentary Shows Danger of Fracking in Southern Africa 新纪录片显示水力压裂技术威胁非洲南部 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Bob Doughty. And Im Katherine Cole. Today we go to Botswana, where an intern

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

最近几位中国老师到英国学校教书的BBC纪录片火爆朋友圈,也掀起中西教育差异的大讨论。今天,我们就聊聊美国的教育。小朋友上学真得很轻松、无组织无纪律吗?他们升学不用考试吗?幼

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

纪录片聚焦亚裔美国艺人的追梦之路 When Arthur Dong was growing up in San Francisco in the 1950s and 60s, he used to walk by a nightclub just outside of Chinatown. 1950年代和60年代时,曾奕田在旧金山长大。他那时经常光

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年4月

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:野生象保护学者Dame Daphne及其纪录片《Born to be wild 3D》 单词拼写: 1、Fragile:not very strong or hard or easly broken ( describe someone or something ) 2、Metabolism:how quickly you body is wo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

I think home schooling is great. I wish my parents had done this. The idea of never going to school sounds too good to be true. I hated school. I wanted to stay at home every day. I really wouldnt have minded staying at home and studying. Of course,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

17.Opening Remarks for the 74th Oscar Academy Awards 17.汤姆.克鲁斯第74届奥斯卡颁奖典礼开幕词 When the great director Billy Wilder was asked what makes a movie unforgettable, 当人们问及伟大的导演比利怀尔德是什么使一

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Todd: OK, now Jeff, you were saying that you made a movie. Could you talk about what was the best best thing, or the highlight of making a movie? Jeff: Todd, documentary. We made a documentary, television documentary. The best thing about making the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I Need To Wake Up是《难以忽视的真相》主题曲。《难以忽视的真相》(An Inconvenient Truth)是一部有关气候变迁的纪录片,其中特别关注全球变暖现象。电影由戴维斯古根海姆执导、前美国副总统戈

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

New Movie Shows an Unseen Underwater World 新纪录片展示一个未知的水下世界 Jean-Michel Cousteau has spent a lifetime exploring the seas, like his famous father, the ocean explorer and filmmaker Jacques Cousteau. Now, Jean-Michel Coustea

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Documentary Explores Impact of Drug Violence on Mexican Society 纪录片探讨墨西哥毒品暴力对社会的影响 AUSTIN, TEXAS Drug-related violence in Mexico has claimed tens of thousands of lives in recent years as rival gangs compete for the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

And then last September came an event that would change us. An actor friend said to me: What are we doing? What are we doing? Is it important? Is it even important what I do? And what of a night like tonight, should we celebrate the joy and magic the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

After the documentary A Bite of China won critical praise, many Chinese restaurants saw their business boom. Diners have come from far distances, to try the food mentioned in the programme. This street gathers the most typical foods and snacks in Eas

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

After the huge success of the three-episode TV documentary, Masters in the Forbidden City, premiered on China Central Television at the beginning of 2016, a group of professional restoration experts have attracted widespread attention from the genera

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Track One To the far west of Mongolianear the borders with Kazakhstan, Russia 在蒙古的最西部靠近与哈萨克斯坦、俄罗斯的边界 That was the real focus of the tripthe main motivation for it 这是本次旅行的重点所在也是旅行

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

One of the most terrifying dreams for me was a dream of me being on a basketball court 对我来说最恐怖的梦就是我梦到我在球场上 Stadium's full, I am attacking the basket and I can't get off the ground 球场坐满人,正在攻击篮筐

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

As soon as I made the move, I knew it 我刚做突破动作,接着就感觉到了 It feels like the shock absorbers in the back of your foot just gone 感觉那块用来缓冲的肌肉,直接从脚上脱落掉 So it's just nothing there, so when

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I warm up to alway just kinda doing a mental check of my body 我热身的时候总是脑子里检查一下自己的身体状态 Like, what's tight, what's pulling on me, what's not pulling on me, how do I loosen it up, how to get things going 比如,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Todd: OK, now Jeff, you were saying that you made a movie. Could you talk about what was the best best thing, or the highlight of making a movie? Jeff: Todd, documentary. We made a documentary, television documentary. The best thing about making the

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂