(一)ISSUE作文十大论证技巧 将ISSUE作文写长的一个关键办法是展开有效的论证。试想,如果一篇议论文只有孤零零的几个要点,没有充分的论证,这篇文章是不可能写长的。 常用的论证方法

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照语法、教材、练习册听录音! Three fourths Two fifths I was cooking when the telephone rang. Commit suicide Kill oneself 1. “ What

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

When I started out as a reporter, I had to learn to really listen, which didnt come easily to me. 当我初为一名记者的时候,我不得不学会倾听,这对于我来说并不容易。 Im from a family that loves to debate and argue, and Im

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? How do you know the moon is not made of green cheese? Theoretical physicist Sean Carroll at the ScienceWriters2011 conference in Flagstaff on October 17th. Well, we know

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, althoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Now, in the early days of my lecture, when I used to talk about risk, that is all I would say. 在我早先的演讲中,当我谈到风险的时候,我就只讲上面这些就够了。 But people would sometimes try to ask me a question during th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

This episode is all about forgetting the negative things that happened to us in the past and moving forward with our lives. This is always a good idea, so weve got a few expressions to remind us of this. If you had an argument with someone, or if som

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Obama, Romney make closing argument WASHINGTON, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama and his Republican challenger Mitt Romney on Friday made closing argument for their candidacy to become the next president of the United States, as they sp

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Maturity is a state when an individual is in a position to realize what is happening around him/her, to understand the rationale behind those happenings and does not get too elated nor too depressed by final results. Thus he/she is in a position to a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天,想和大家分享一下关于iBT写作的一些经验,这些经验可能仅仅适用于像我一样的初学者,并不适用那些已经具有相当多的TOEFL写作经验和从事多年GRE考试的朋友们。 常用iBT文章结构-适用

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

questionable practice 有问题的做法 英文释义 An action or procedure that may be unwise orillegal (NOTE: usually followed by preposition of) 例句 The new manager intends to stop the little company's questionable practice of lettingemployees

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

如果不擅长写GRE作文结论,可以采用一些其他的GRE写作方法来完善结尾,下面我们来看具体介绍。好的开始是成功的一半,好的结尾可以给人完美的印象,因此我们要将GRE作文开头和结尾写好

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

逻辑写作,即Analytical Writing 是新GRE考试三个必考部分之一,前身为AWA(Analytical Writing Assessment).ETS 用这种逻辑写作的考察模式取代了老G中中国考生最擅长的逻辑部分(Analytical Section),以评估考生

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

第一,文章开始点明中心句。 在每一段开始的第一行,最好能明确地表达你想说什么,也就是中心句。 这做法虽然死板,但往往有奇效。特别是对自己逻辑推理不是很有信心的各位,说清楚了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

自新GRE作文题库改革以来,目前仍然没有遍历所有题库,但是某些题目确实考试中的高频文章,如果小伙伴们在准备作文时无从下手,不妨从高频开始写起,我们GRE高频作文联播将定期为大家

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

要想在短期内实现GRE写作高分,提高GRE写作分数,背一些GRE作文模板是最为简洁、快速的方法了。下面就为大家搜集了关于GRE写作中开头、正文和结尾的一些模板,考生们可以根据这些模板来

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Subject:You dont have a leg to stand on. 迷你对话A: From what I have said, we can draw a conclusion that the defendant is innocent. 综上所述,我们可以得出结论被告是无辜的。 B: You dont have a leg to stand on. You have conceale

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

模仿句子:I think you've got one of the best entrances in all cinema history. I think my favourite of all time is Orson Welles in the Third Man and I know that's not particularly controversial. 翻译:我想这是电影史上最靓丽的登场之

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Having been married for more than 40 years, I can attest to the truth of the following statement: to excel in the art of domestic argument, one must master the art of losing. 做为一个结婚40余年的人,我可以证明下面这个说法完

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So how can we find ways to make arguments yield something positive? 所以我们如何去进行辩论,并使之有一些积极的影响呢? What we need is new exit strategies for arguments. 我们所需要的是一个新的方式来终止一场辩

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇