A: John, I was looking through some magazines for ideas about where we might go on vacation this year. B: I've already told my buddy, Mark, that I am going hunting with him in Alaska. A: You can't be serious! B: Hey, I've always gone hunting or fishi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

Why do people quarrel so much? I hate quarreling. Its such a waste of time, and its usually totally unnecessary. I know a few couples who quarrel non-stop. I really dont know why they stay together. They quarrel and argue more often they speak to eac

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-Q

Unit Ten Text Do animals think? How could the earth show so many signs of design and purpose and yet be random? Our best scientists are heatedly debating both sides of these and other scientific questions. In the following essay, the author takes a l

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第六册

ISSUE 1.issue:Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach. 2.Issue 105 Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. Reason:

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

1. A federal jury has the case of Lori Drew, a Missouri mother accused of conspiring with her daughter and an assistant to harass a 13-year-old girl on the Internet, allegedly precipitating the teen's suicide. 2. U.S. Marshals say a suspect in the N

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十一)月

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. David: Hi, my name is David. Nick: 上期我们教了大家如何用美语来表达别催我这个词语,友情提示,是叫做

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Now, for many of these claims, we don't have to settle the statistical arguments in order to address the arguments. 对于很多这种无端的指责,其实并非每个都需要我们通过统计研究的方法加以辩驳。 Part of the reason for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Even that would not be an argument against homosexuality. 即使在这种情况下,这都不会成为反对同性恋的合理论证。 At best, it would be an argument against exclusive homosexuality. 它顶多可以用来反对那种对异性恋绝对

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

一般把连接词与连接语分为以下三类: 1.表明事件发生的时间顺序: then, first, at once, next, after that, previously, while, when, the following day, etc. 2.表明文章的组织

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

李华和Larry今天又到购物中心去采购圣诞礼物。李华会学到两个常用语:on edge和give it a rest. (Crowded mall FX) LH: 我真搞不懂耶!还有几个星期就要过圣诞节了

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

There was an argument between an oak and a willow, upon the subject of strength, constancy, and patience, and which of the two should be loved by man. The oak criticized the willow that it was weak and wavering, and gave way to wind each time. The wi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

具体的规划: 1. 列提纲 每天坚持列提纲,把所有的题目都熟悉,因为到考试的时候是在题库中抽取题目,所以只要做到对所有题目都熟悉了,考试的时候遇到任何题目都不会觉得陌生。每天的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Argument句型 开头 In this analysis, the arguer claims that should To substantiate the conclusion, the arguer cites the example of where In addition, the arguer assumes that This argument is unconvincing for several critical flaws. 正文: For i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

在着手准备GRE写作之前,考生应对于写作的评分有一个基本的了解。首先,GRE写作从本质上却别于TOEFL写作,主要侧重于考察考生的逻辑思维能力(logical thinking)以及辩证思维的能力(critical thin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

GRE考试中的有关句式: is not disclosed. One may wonder/doubt the generalization / objectivity ofWhile.appears to,is perhaps unwarranted in light of the thin and misleading information provided. This evaluation of the University of Claria is

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

新GRE作文备考如何做出合理规划。如果开始复习新GRE作文的话,就列出一个切实可行的GRE作文复习计划来进行复习。了解自己的水平基础上,进行有针对性的GRE作文复习,有助于我们取得理想

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

1. Police in Maryland have found remains that they believe are those of a missing 11-year-old boy. William McQuain's mother was found beaten and stabbed to death last week. Her estranged husband was arrested in North Carolina the day after her body w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十月)

[1]The White House isdiscounting talk economy may be headed for a second recession. PresidentBarack Obama says the economy is weak, and part because of earthquakes andEuropean debt and a long debt ceiling argument in the US. [2]In Australia, an 18-ye

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(八月)

1. Prosecutors have presented their closing arguments in the John Edwards campaign corruption trial. The jury is expected to begin deliberations Friday. If convicted on all charges, the former Democratic presidential candidate faces up to 30 years in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

Successful Debate for New Learners and Large Classes 给初学者和大教室学生准备 Discover Debate Teachers of English may hesitate to teach debate because they think it is beyond their students language ability, or proficiency. But debate can

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月