STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Every day, Americans send information to the cloud. That smartphone in your hand, or in the hand of the person next to you, is uploading photos and messages and all sorts of information. It's not literally in a cloud, but in a da

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

听遍美国之社会新闻[5]:六名朝拜者在清真寺被杀Six Prayers were Killed in a Mosque Yemen: Gunmen have killed six people praying(1) in a mosque【清真寺】 north of Yemencapital Sanaa. Ten others were wounded, some severely(2). Reports say the shooting fo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听遍美国

04 Watching Political Commentary Shows GLOSSARY political commentary offering ones opinion about political issues, the people who work in the government, and their decisions * During the fall of 2008, all the political commentary shows were talking a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

It is perhaps the offer they cannot afford to refuse. High speed rail for the ambitious northern cities like Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and H. The government said this is a fast track to a better life. I think its a real opportunity here as the cha

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Tim Lambesis, the lead singer for the heavy metal band As I Lay Dying has been arrested in California on Tuesday on charge that he sought the help of an undercover detective to have his estranged wife killed. Lambesis was taken into custody near San

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Oh goodness,I'm at Harvard.Wow,I was so honor I wanna do something really special for you.I wanna to be able to have you look on the seat and there would be free.Free.A master and doctor degrees.But I see you guys cover over it.I've done over 35,000

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Im here now with Josh Radnor, you all know him best from the sitcomhow I met your mother, hes also making his mark in the movies, writing, directing and starring a new film liberal art, its about a 30 something romantic goes back to his old college a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

今天我们要学的词是compelling。 Compelling, 做为形容词,有令人信服的意思。现任州长做了很多改善民生的事情, I see no compelling reason to vote him out of office, 我看不出任何令人信服的理由,要投票

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Just then, as if to take my side in the argument, a bubbling began astern of this strange submersible 这时候,好像是为了要证明我的论据是对的,这个奇异东西的后面沸腾起来, whose drive mechanism was obviously a propell

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

迷你对话 A: It really makes my blood boil when this sort of thing happens. I even want to wring his neck. 这种事情真让我恼火,我甚至想扭断她的脖子。 B: Dont be so angry. Its passed anyway. 别生气了,事情已经过去了。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语