abandon 离弃,丢弃 ability 能力,本领 aboard 在飞机上,在船上 absence 缺席,不在 absent 缺席的,不在场的 absolute 十足的,地道的 absorb 吸收 abstract 抽象的 abundant 大量的,充足的 abuse 滥用,妄用 academic 学校的,学院的 academy 研究院,学会 accele

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Part II Listening Comprehension (30 minutes) Section A Directions:In this section,you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end of each conversation,one or more questions will be asked about what was said.Both the conversati

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

Topic 5. On opening psychological courses. Many universities and colleges have now decided to open more psychological courses to their students. This is totally advisable and has been warmly welcomed. In the first place psychological courses are in u

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

[00:01.09]易考范文十二 [00:03.39]As is vividly depicted in the picture, [00:07.76]a man is exerting himself to grab money in the air, [00:11.48]a voluminous book in hand. [00:13.89]On the book are several big wordsacademic fraud. [00:19.36]Obvi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

A RESUME OF JUNJUN DU -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Personal Information Name:Junjun Du Gender:Male Birthdate:May 25, 19xx Birthplace:Harbin

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Betty Azar, 'Rock Star' of English Grammar 贝蒂阿扎尔,摇滚明星的英语语法 It all started with a question from a student. The year was 1965. Betty Azar was teaching her first English as a Second Language class at the University of Iowa. A

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: what a teacher and a student have to say about writing a persuasive essay. DANNY SHEFFIELD: My name is Danny Sheffield and I teach in Bentonville, Arkansas, at Northwest Arkansas Community College.AA:

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

V. Lets Talk Script Hi, everybody. My topic today is Problems with Our Educational System. There are a lot of things in our educational system that I dont agree with. It seems that educators just want to give standardized tests, which focus only on a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

1. 获得学位 acquire academic degree 造句练习:越来越多的高校规定考试作弊的大学生不能获得学位。 参考答案: A growing number of higher schools set a regulation that undergraduates cannot acquire academic degree if

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Views on Examinations. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below: 1、大学都用考试来衡量学生的成绩, 2、

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

AA: Ive Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble. This week on Wordmaster -- come with us to the American Midwest to meet a young man who teaches English to speakers of other languages ... lots of other languages. RS: His name is Josh Atherton. He taught Eng

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

青少年教育 1. 青少年:juvenile, teenager, adolescent 造句练习:家长和老师应该鼓励青少年参加课外活动。 参考答案:Parents and teachers are expected to encourage adolescents to take part in extra-curricular activiti

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

大学生教育 1. 高等教育 higher education ;高校 higher school(注意不是高中) 造句练习:过去十年,中国的高等教育取得了迅速的发展。 参考答案:The past decade witnesses a rapid advancement in higher education

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking universities. Imagine: today is the first day of your uni life How do you feel? Excited and confident? Or maybe a little anxious? How do you think youll cope? And how can you

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

HANGZHOU, July 9 (Xinhua) -- More than 400 Chinese geneticists from home and abroad have gathered in Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province, over the past three days to discuss genetics studies. At the first Global Conference of Chinese

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Views on Examinations. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below:1、大学都用考试来衡量学生的成绩,2、

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Teacher 教师 A teacher helps students in a school. 老师在学校里帮助学生。 A teacher teaches students many things, such as academic subjects, life skills and their duties. 老师教授学生很多东西,比如理论课程、生存技能和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

题目: Academic disciplines have become so specialized in recent years that scholars' ideas reach only a narrow audience. Until scholars can reach a wider audience, their ideas will have little use. 近些年来,学科已经细化到了相当的程

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) What degree will you receive? 你将拿到什么学位? 2) I will receive a Bachelors degree. 我将获得学士学位。 3) How about your academic records at college? 你大学的成绩如何? 4)

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Social organizations have long been a part of the student experience at colleges and universities in the United States. Fraternities and sororities have been a major part of the experience for so long it is almost hard to imagine U.S. higher educatio

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月