This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. Im Cynthia Graber. Thisll just take a minute. You might expect young women scientists to make less than older men. But veteran female life science researchers, even in very advanced positions, still ma

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

Lesson 34 Text A Stage Fright Tom was sick with disappointment. The piano recital ha.d turned out well, all except for his solo. He couldn't understand how it could have happened. He had practised for

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

考研英语作文是同学们在最后几天冲刺提分的关键,建议大家要准备几套高分范文,在考场上做到举一反三。下面是2015考研英语作文高分范文:态度与幸福。希望能帮助大家快速提分! 态度与

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Kara Rowells enjoys hard work. The native of Tarpon Springs, Florida learned to love being busy from her father. My dad always had a lot of different jobs at once, and so thats the model that I saw, she told VOA. My dad will often work a job all day

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

英语应用文写作之通知 通知 (Notice) 通知有两种,一种是书信方式,寄出或发送,通知有关人员;另一种是布告形式,张贴通知。究竟采用哪种形式,视实际需要而定。如通知的对象为集中的较

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A Useful Glossary for Educational Background(教育程度常用词汇) education 学历 educational history 学历 educational background 教育程度 curriculum 课程 major 主修 minor 副修 educational highlights 课程重点部分 curriculu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear Sir: It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Fuping Wang for his application to graduate studies in your school. Mr. Wang has been my research assistant of the National Science Council's project- The United States and the United Nations' Financial Cr

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

范例 Dear Sir: It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Fu-ping Wang for his application to graduate studies in your school. Mr. Wang has been my research assistant of the National Science Council's project The United States and the United Nations' Finan

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) said Wednesday it will fiercely combat fraud in the election of academicians. The CAS, one of the country's top think tanks, said the election will focus on candidates' academic quali

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

教育程度 education 学历 educational history 学历 educational background 教育程度 curriculum 课程 major 主修 minor 副修 educational highlights 课程重点部分 curriculum included 课程包括 specialized courses 专门课程 cours

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You may have already heard about the trimester system in Western universities. 你或许听说过西方大学的三学期学制。 For example, in the UK, an academic year is usually divided into three semesters, each made up of 10 weeks the autumn s

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A football coach walked into the locker room (衣帽间)before a game, looked over to his star player and said, I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天我们还是继续巩固雅思口语part1的部分。在刷口语题库的时候,同学们可能会遇到这样一道题目。 题目:What part do you enjoy most in your study? 翻译成中文就是:你最喜欢你学习中的哪一个部分

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Notes: 1. 对话中Peter在回答面试官关于他教育情况的问题。educational background是指教育背景。graduate from,从某所学校毕业。我们都知道上大学是go to college, enter这个词也可以表示上某所大学。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在雅思写作考试中,如果词组用的得当的话,是会有锦上添花的作用,但是反之,就会影响成绩了,雅思小编就整理了高分雅思写作需要避免的词组,供大家参考。 1. a lot of/lots of 这对词组一

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. a lot of/lots of 这对词组一般不要出现在academic essay中,考官已经看烦了.可以用A considerable numberof代替 2. Everything has two sides/every coin has tow sides 说了跟没说一样,明显的事实,以后也不要用了 3. Re

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

雅思范文:大学应该开设什么课程 Which kind of courses should universities provide: theoretical knowledge or practical training? Some people prefer the later one and assert that the practical training can benefit our society. Personally,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

My name is Dan Cohen, and I am academic, as he said. 我叫丹科恩,我是个学者,就像主持人介绍的。 And what that means is that I argue. 这意味着我经常需要辩论。 It's an important part of my life, and I like to argue. 这是

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

一个18岁的高中生竟能在高三繁重的课业之余,依然从事马克思主义研究,并以第一作者身份发表长达12页的教育部资助项目论文? 请看相关报道: The dual authorship of an academic paper by an 18-year-

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

lean vi.斜靠 a.瘦的 The young man was leaning against the wall, looking into the sky. 这年轻人斜靠着墙,仰望着天空。 Matthew's brother is tall and lean. 马修的弟弟又高又瘦。 You should eat more vegetables and lean meat if

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500