Cool weather and Warm weather If you are like most people, your intelligence varies from season to season. You are probably a lot sharper in the spring than you are any other time of year. A noted scientist, Ellsworth Huntington 1876 - 1947 concluded

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

Whatever one does one should do it with confidence.If one has no confidence, there is little possibility that one can achieve anything when faced with hardships.This truth seems to be self-evident. In reality, however, we do see a lot of people who a

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

Module 2 Abilities Unit 4 What Can They Do? kangaroo n.袋鼠 far adj.远的,久远的 frog n.青蛙,捕蛙 turtle n.海龟 fly n.飞行,苍蝇 own adj.自己的 vt.拥有 gift n.赠品,礼物 climb v.n.攀登,爬 write vt.书写,写 monkey n.猴子

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 广州小学五年级 (上) 课本(2003)

2007 考研写作样句 9、The importance of self-confidence can be best illustrated in the development of nuclear industry in our country. 【译文】我国核工业的发展可以最好地解释自信的重要性。 【分析】本句是举例论证

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

1. formulate,系统地阐述(或说明),用简明的形式表示。 eg:She could not formulate her ideas in a few words. 她无法用几句话阐明她的思想。 2. resume,(个人)简历。 eg:You're required to submit a resume. 你必须交一份个

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

P.O. Box 36 BIIT University Beijing,China 100000 Dear Sir/Madam: Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit very specific criteria. Usu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Using What God Gave You Since we find ourselves fashioned into all these excellently formed and marvelously functioning parts in Christ's body, lets just go ahead and be what we were made to be. Romans 12:5 (Msg) What you are is God's gift to you; wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

The issue of re-employment has emerged ,with large numbers of third peace labors having been laid off. There's no doubt that it would lead to endless trouble, if the third peace were not reorganized properly. In order to maintain social satabilities

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the language of disability and disease. When I was a technical writer, questions came up all the time about how to write about people with medical conditions. So today, guest-writer Bonnie Trenga will educate us. W

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. You are just trying to save face. 你只是想挽回面子。 2. His argument doesn't hold water. 他的论点站不住脚。 3. Your face tells it all. 你的表情透露了一切。 4. The days a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

Todd: OK, Jamon, we're going to talk about abilities. Jamon,我们来谈一谈能力。 Jamon: OK. 好的。 Todd: Can you cook? 你会做饭吗? Jamon: I can cook a little bit. I like cooking. 我会做一些。我喜欢做饭。 Todd: What do y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like? Norm: Oh, just not ballroom dancing, but just the or

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

下面是2014年英语六级作文预测范文:能力与外貌,请各位考生多积累一些范文中的关键词汇和经典句型。 Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Abilities and Good Looks

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Todd: OK. Cat, we're back. We're gonna talk about things you can do. Cat: OK. Todd: Can you cook? Cat: Not really! Todd: No! Cat: Well, I can, but not very well. Todd: OK. What do you do for dinner? Cat: Buy take-away food. Todd: OK. When you buy tak

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like? Norm: Oh, just not ballroom dancing, but just the or

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? 托德:诺曼,你喜欢唱歌吗? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. 诺曼:我希望我会唱歌,可是不,我不会唱。 Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? 托德:嗯,好

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Power resides where men believe it resides. 语音讲解 单词发音 ignorance n. 无知,愚昧;不知,不懂 glorious adj. 光荣的;辉煌的;极好的 连词发音 the only way out way out of ignorance 轻读重读 重读:only/ignoran

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Giving and Receiving Compliments In the country of Japan, being told that your face is small is very high praise for a woman. In Russia, if someone tells you that you look like a cucumber, it means that you look healthy and fresh. And if someone call

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

今日句型: I tried 我试过 今日例句: I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。 I tried working so hard on English, and it worked. 我曾试着努力学英文,确实挺有效的。 I tried not

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Smith:Good morning,Mrs.Cater! Cater:Good morning,Mrs.Smith.It's a lovely day,isn't it? Smith:Yes.We're going to take a holiday next week. Cater:Great.Wish you a nice trip. Smith:Thanks.But we have to ask for your help.You see,we can not take Betty al

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园