by Adam Freedman Todays topic: The Americans with Disabilities Act turns 20. Learn the basics of this landmark legislation--and why not everyone is celebrating its birthday. And now, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorn

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

If you have great talents, industry will improve them. If you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency. 如果你很有天赋,勤勉会使其更加完善;如果你能力一般,勤勉会补足其缺陷。(乔舒亚雷诺

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

Environment protection is not only about green forests, tigers, blue skies, and a handful of NGOs arguing for a noble course. It's big business. With rapid population growth and aggressive speed of industrialization the world over, supplies of pollut

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 高等院校英语专业本科听力

Task 2: Mental Energy and Season You may not believe that our mental energy varies from season to season. But some people think that it does. Research has shown that climate and temperature have a definite effect on our mental abilities. Scientists h

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

We really want to see you. 我们非常希望能够和您见面。 Mr. Brown, we really want to see you. 布朗先生,我们非常希望能够和您见面。 Me too. I'm looking forward to the meeting next week. 我也是。期盼下周和您的会面

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

英语作文 Directions: In this part, you are to written an essay of about 200 words within 40 minutes. Your essay should be based on the information given in the outline below Outline: 1. Importance of confidence 2. Reasons for lack of confidence 3. N

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Cheating on exams Nowadays, cheating is popular on all kinds of examations in the middle schools. Only a few students never cheat on exams.Most students cheat more or less. Many students don't work hard at their lessons. They are afraid that they wil

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Language Abilities I: How many languages canyou speak? C: Three. Besides Chinese, my mother tongue, I can also speak English and French. / Two. Chinese is my native language and English is my second language. I: What foreign languages can you speak?

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

If you have great talents,industry will improve them;if you have moderate abilities,industry will supply their deficiency. 若你很有天赋,勤勉会使其得到提高;若你天资平平,勤勉会填补其缺陷。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.11

Todd: OK, Ramon, we're going to talk about abilities. Ramon: OK Todd: Can you cook? Ramon: I can cook a little bit. I like cooking. Todd: What do you like to make when you cook? Ramon: Just simple things. I love salad. I make a huge salad. Todd: I lo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Elena: How do you like your new job at the Veterans Hospital? Wieland: I like it a lot. Its really rewarding. Elena: What do you do there, exactly? Wieland: My job is to help returning vets who have been physically injured adjust to living with their

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Mari: I'm Mari from Japan and I'm here with Ron from Hawaii. Today we are going to be talking about abilities so let's start with food. Can you cook? Ron: I can't cook well, but I do cook, so I think the reason why I can't cook well is because I can

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

How children are socialized today determines the destiny of society.Unfortunately, we have not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society. 现在孩子的社会化程度决定了社会的命运。可惜的是,我们还

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices. 语音讲解 单词发音 abilities n.能力,才能 truly adv.真实地,不假;真诚地 choices n.选择 连词发音 it is not our abilities 轻读重读 重读:not/cho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

文本: S: Any moment now, somethings gonna happen. What? I: The hikers going to die. S: No, thats the result. Whats going to happen? I: I dont understand. S: Oh, well, try to. I: Why? S: Because you cater to the whims of the pathetic and take your

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Chinese President Xi Jinping has met military officials in Zhejiang Province. He has urged the army to hone combat abilities and eradicate corruption as key measures to upgrade the country's military. Xi praised the troops' contributions in ensuring

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

本期内容: Auticon, previously known as Mindspark, is one of only a handful of companies that cater exclusively for employees who are on the autistic spectrum. It was founded by Gray Benoist who, as the father of two autistic sons, saw few optio

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

1943 overestimate 今天我们要学的词是 overestimate. To overestimate 意思是过份估计,高估。挪威学者发现,People tend to overestimate the amount of time they spend in exercising, and men are the worst offenders. 人们大多会高

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Living a more active life style 更积极向上的生活方式 The bodies of youth are wasted on the young 年轻的时候,我们肆意的挥霍着我们的青春活力 I wish I had run a marathon before my knees ached,that I had biked more, hiked

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening