CEOScott:A lot. If the customer wants bottled water, we are going to sell bottled water. Buteven if you're going to sell bottled water, you can sell it and have less of a negative impact. How have you arranged you so that it's the mos[一that it poss

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Scott:Well, there are things like pacifiers or chew toys for children that in other countries they don't have those chemicals in them. And they've been banned in other countries; they're not banned here. Why wait until something is done about that? I

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Did you change anything about the way you presented yourself? 记者:那件事情改变了您后来在公司中展现自我的方式了吗? Iger: Well, its a long time ago. Of course, at 23 you think you know everything about yourself.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Bewkes: Im not going to speak for them because they know their business and what their tradeoffs are. So far, the difference with broadcast today is theyre putting their programming increasingly online without regard to whether anybody is subscribing

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How does that work for you? 记者:那它是怎样发挥自己的作用的呢? Bevvkes: If you separate the broadcast-network business from the very large cable-branded network business, as you know all of the hundreds of channelsnot ca

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: I'm here with Jamie Dimon. Thank you for stepping out of the hearing and talking to us. Tell me what your reaction is. How did it go in there? 记者:我现在与杰米.戴蒙先生在一起,很感谢您能够暂别听证会来参加我们

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Weldon: You know its interesting. I think there are pluses and minuses to decentralized and centralized. I think J and J is probably the reference company for being decentralized. There are challenges to it, and that is you may not have as much contr

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What does it really take to manage a corporation like Dell? 记者:要管理好戴尔这样的公司,都需要做到些什么呢? Dell: You have to have a business model that comprehends the rate of change in technology and customer p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Palmisano: I know, evolving is the tricky thing. And evolving it around the world, because our partners are global, theyre not regional. So it,s multi dimensions of the evolution. But I think if we could agree, all of us could agree that this is th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter:But back to ease of doing business. Is IBM almost too big for it to be easy to business with? 记者:说到做交易的便利性,IBM公司是不是因为规模太大以至于不能够使得交易简单化呢? Palmisano: No. I've got to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

We want to have great partners 我们想要好的合作伙伴 Reporter:The demands of being chairman of a $89 billion company seem overwhelming. How do you manage? Are you left with any time to think? 记者:人们对于一个890亿美元的公司的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Palmisano: The question is for the partner is where do you want to play? This is why we think we need all kinds of partners, by the way. We need consultants and integrators, we need value add firms, guys who focus on the infrastructure, we need distr

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Well, thats kind of an interesting point, because one of the things you will hear out there is that some solution providers will tell you that HP doesnt have as many people on the street as some others to help them sell. But what youre real

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Tell us about your customers? What industries do you target? 记者:跟我们谈一下您的顾客可以吗?您的目标产业是什么呢? Hurd: We, ve had a great deal of success with major global retailers, but we also have custome

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Tell us about the new data warehousing and CRM products and solutions we can expect to see coming from Teradata Division in the near future. 记者:告诉我们在不久的将来,我们可以期待在Teradata部门看到有关于新的数

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Technology environment is practical to us 技术环境至关重要 Reporter: Weve noticed at TDWI and other shows lately that your booths have a new look featuring the Teradata name. Can you tell us about this shift in branding? 记者:我们从数据

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

今天我们要学的词是downsize。 Downsize, 减小规模,裁减员工。 The couple downsized to an apartment after their children went to college, 孩子上大学后,夫妇两人卖掉大房子,住进公寓楼。 美国经济不景气,很

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 23 May 2008 A senior U.S. official tells VOA that Washington will seriously consider recommendations from a U.N. Watchdog Group regarding the detention of more than 500 juveniles by the U.S. military in Iraq. The official says

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

Todd: So, Mark, um, you mentioned that your wife is Japanese. Mark: Thats right. Todd: Ok, and how long have you been married? Mark: We finally got married in April of 1998 but it took us a while to get to that stage. Todd: Ok, well,whats it like bei

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

女神再临!芬兰交响金属名团 Nightwish 前主唱 Tarja Turunen 2013最新专辑《Colours in the Dark》再出单曲,MV《500 Letters》曝光啦。这首歌颇有些《Over the Hills and Far Away》的韵味。2014,求T姐临幸! 歌词

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲