Reporter: Marchs industry auto sales in the US were dismal, and forecasters outlooks are bleak. Why do you think sales will rebound later this year? What do you think the prospects of the industry will be? 记者:3月份美国的汽车销售并不理

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What do you say to those shareholders who are fed up with the stock price? 记者:那您将对那些对股票价格感到烦躁的股东们说些什么呢? Wagoner: Im a big shareholder myself; I share the frustration. Im confident that

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How did you learn those things? 记者:您是怎样学习到那些事情的呢? Smith: Through a lot of hard knocks. Learning when to stand up, when to sit down, when to shut up and when not to. I had a couple of uncles that were very h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Jobs: Well, you know, all I can say is that our Macintosh computer sales are growing atyou know, three to four times the rate of the rest of the industry. Andwe continue to be the leader in innovation. I think everybodys copying us. Soyou know, we're

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

\Reporter: Hello and welcome to the ABC News Shufflebrain candy for your iPod. Were dealing a special hand today. A special edition of the Shuffle. Apple rolled out the new incarnation of iTunes, which provides digital music software and an online mu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: You say beloved brands, others would say, oldish. I mean, Kraft cheese, OreosI mean theyre not the most sparkling brand new kids on the block. What do you think about this kind of issue? 记者:您刚才说你们的品牌是为顾客所喜爱

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Survive in the depressed economy 渡过经济萧条期 Rosenfeld: Glad to be here. 罗森菲尔德:很高兴能够来到这里。 Reporter: Notwithstanding the fact that people have to eat no matter what the economy, is this a good time to be in th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Dunn: Ive set a couple. One, I have spent my career working in the United States, and I am going to be spending a lot of time visiting our operations in China and Europe and around the globe to get very connected to those businesses. Personally, I wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Do you have concerns about bureaucracy at Microsoft? 记者:您担心微软公司的官僚主义吗? Ballmer: Great companies in the way they work, start with great leaders. You have to say, do you have great leaders? If you have great

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Ballmer: MVPs have a tremendous impact on Microsoft customers and technical communities worldwide, and their passion for technology is inspiring. Their commitment to helping customers optimize their use of Microsoft technologies is key, as is the fee

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

I'm proud of our achievements 我为我们的成就骄傲 Reporter: In all of your years at Microsoft, what do you consider your finest achievement? 记者:您在微软工作的这些年中,您认为自己取得的最大的成绩是什么呢? B

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Whats that about? 记者:那是关于什么的呢? Chambers: The first one was a little bit uncomfortable, because its very unprofessional. You just basically put a camera there, and then you go. By the second one, I realized this was g

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: You invest a lot in R and D about three point five billion dollars, that's the figure I read, on a revenue of about twenty five billion dollars. This is a huge amount. We know that you have research centers not only in the US, other places

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What are the most important leadership lessons you've learned? 记者:您所学过的有关领导方面的最重要的内容是什么呢? Chambers: People think of us as a product of our successes. Id actually argue that were a product

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What are you expecting as far as the shareholder vote when that happens, as far as the Bear Morgan conclusion. 记者:当股东们开始进行投票选举的时候,当最终结果还没有出来的时候,您期望会发生些什么呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

So we have a lot of both formal and informal ways that we can create this environment. Probably the last thing that we do which has been very successful is weve created our own Internet for our scientists, so that they can go online and see what othe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Right. Tell me what had happened to Citibank. Not going all the way back-and I want to talk about risk management in a secondbut why was the stock collapsing? And why did you feel it was necessary to say we need to do something about short

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Vikram Pandit: Well, theressome of them are toxic, some of them are good. 潘迪特:对,但是有些是不良资产,有些资产是好的。 Reporter: OK. 记者:原来是这样。 Vikram Pandit: There are just too many of them, and there has

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Vikram Pandit is here. He became CEO of Citigroup in December 2007, less than a year ago. He now finds himself leading the company during its most difficult time. He joins me for his first television interview since the economic crisis engu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at h

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文