Reporter:What is your view about New York? 记者:您对于纽约有什么看法呢? Scott:Well, what I was thinking was, we were sitting in New York City, in Manhattan, talking about stores. It's not something I brought up, but I said, I don't car

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: With the situation with layoffs and the lack of profit... why would GM want to continue to pour money into a development project such as the Volt (electric car) or any other advanced car, and will you continue to do that 记者:在很多工

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: When you joined Google it was just a search engine. Now its redefining the way the world thinks about computing. Explain. 记者:当您加入到谷歌公司的时候,谷歌还只是一个搜索引擎,现在它却重新定义了全世界

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter : How did you spend your spare time? Obviously, you were an athlete. 记者:您怎样打发自己的空闲时间呢?很明显,您以前是一名运动员。 Smith: I always loved to play sports and that was the biggest avocation I had

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How do you stay in touch with people throughout the company? 记者:您是怎样做到与公司里的员工都保持联系的呢? lger: It takes a lot of getting around. You have to see people, and not get too involved in too many extra

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Schmidt: True. Google docs and spreadsheets dont work if youre on an airplane. But its a technical problem that is going to get solved. Eventually you will be able to work on a plane as if you are connected and, then when you get reconnected to the I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What do you mean you do a lot of the work yourself? 记者:您说你们自己做了很多的工作, 这是什么意思呢? Schmidt: Well, essentially, we do all of the software. So the computers that were running start off with Linux

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Ballmer: I know there is a blog called Mini-Microsoft. 鲍尔默:我知道Mini-Microsoft。 Reporter: But is information from those blogs getting to you? 记者:但是您会了解到这些博客里的消息吗? Ballmer: I have lots of sources o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How is morale at Microsoft? 记者:微软集团的工作斗志怎么样? Ballmer: We have as an excited and engaged a team at Microsoft as I could possibly manage. We have 85% of our people say they feel strongly that theyre proud to be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Given the broad scope of many CS/MIS programs at leading universities around the United States, what do you believe are the essential disciplines students should learn to be successful in todays global environment? 记者:考虑到现在很

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Where and when did you get the idea for Federal Express? 记者:您是在何时何地有了创办联邦快递的想法的呢? Smith: The original idea came in two parts. The first part was when... I was a student at Yale and I was writi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

We're faced with a credit crisis 我们面临着信用危机 Reporter: Not a significant number of people of great wealth coming and saying, Tm worried about Citibank, Ive seen the stock collapse, and we better get our deposits out of there? 记者:并

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Vikram Pandit: When you look at the announcement that came outand it was a joint announcement by the FDIC, the Federal Reserve and the Treasuryit takes about Citi,but it also talks about a lot of different things. It talks about how all the regulat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Dimon: Exactly. And so-and so a lot of the right things have been done,but not everything that has been done has worked. 戴蒙:是的,所以人们采取了很多恰当的措施,但并不是每项措施都有效的发挥了其自身的作用。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Many of our readers are familiar with Johnson and Johnson consumer products. But, they may not be familiar with the Johnson amp; Johnson family of companies and what that actually encompasses. Can you give us an overview? 记者:我们的很

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Dell was famous for its low-cost approach- for its direct-sales model via Internet and telephone. Is that still an advantage today? 记者:戴尔以价格低廉、网络或电话直销而闻名,在今天那仍然是一个优势吗? De

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Did you wait too long to come back? 记者:您一直等了很久才回到戴尔的吗? Dell: I probably could have come back a little bit sooner, but I dont think I waited too long. 戴尔:可能我本可以回来得更早一些,但是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

So, I think that it is in the area of cost control. I think that it is in the area of regulatorythey are probably the two biggest. No matter where you look in the world, there are barriers that we have to overcome. This puts the onus on the industry

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Our Channal strategy is about Reintegration 我们的营销战略和整合有关 Reporter:It sounds like what you are saying is you are still a technology company. What do partners push now? 记者:听起来好像您说你们的公司现在仍然是一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Chinese piano virtuoso Lang Lang joined Cuban jazz legend, Chucho Valdes for an electrifying outdoor concert in the historic Cathedral corner in Old Havana on Friday to mark the 500th anniversary since the founding of one of the oldest cities in the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台