Kaylee: do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Nathan: sure. Have you got anywhere in mind? K: I'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions. N: that Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

[00:04.92]Everything Italian, actually. 其实是意大利的一切 [00:06.04]So, what happened to Sophia? 后来苏菲亚怎么了? [00:07.64]Her father found out what we were up to and he fired me. 她爸发现我们的事就开除我 [00:21.16]S

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美味情缘

Robots Ready to Work in Restaurants 在餐馆工作的机器人 For many years, machines have been doing work that people once did, including some difficult jobs. Search and rescue operations in dangerous environments are often seen as the first area

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Gherkin is an impressive glass building in the City of London Vicki: Hi, and welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm Vicki. Oliver: 大家好,我是 Oliver。 Vicki: Today we're finding out all ab

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Birthday party invitation A: Melissa? Id like to invite you to my wifes birthday party. B: Thanks, Frank. Id love to come. When is it? A: Her birthday is on the 9th. Were going to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and then maybe go out dancing. B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

模仿文本: I run a small restaurant. Whenever I talk about it, some well-meaning soul will ask with genuine interest What sort of food do you serve? Well, I can't say it's French, Italian, Indian, Chinese or Mexican, so I'll ask him a question r

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Larry到小燕工作的金龙餐馆去找她,发现餐馆里很忙。今天我们要学两个常用语,一个是jumping, 一个是joint. (Sound of a busy restaurant) LL: Hi, Xiaoyan. I was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop and say Hi. -- Wow

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

I'm curious,did you have a speech written?You were nominated. 我很好奇 你提前做发言稿吗 显然你被提名了 You lost to J.K.Simmons,did you have a speech ready to go? 你输给了JK.西蒙斯 你准备了发言稿了吗 who by the way i

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Dear Malyce, You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

最新托福口语试题经典话题一览表具体如下: 1.说出你认为对你最有用的一本书,并解释原因。 2.电视对于现代社会有正面作用还是负面作用,选择其中之一并解释原因。 3.描述你一生中作出

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

找位子 A:I had a reservation. 我预订了座位。 B: May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? A:When will a table be available? 什么时候会有空位? B: The tables will be available at 9. 九点钟的时候会有空位。 重点词汇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

toast 饮酒等饮料以感谢某人,祝愿某人或庆祝某人 They toasted the birth of their new baby with champagne. 他们以香槟庆祝婴儿的出生。 We toasted the happy couple. 我们向这对幸福的夫妻敬酒祝贺。 propose a t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Dear Malyce, You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How to Order at an American Restaurant When I lived in Portugal, one of the simplest things to do was really hard for me: ordering food at restaurants. I worried about being laughed at or not being understood. Often, I said just the name of the food

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Their analysis relies on data from Yelp, a restaurant-review app favoured by millennials. 他们分析数据源于受千禧一代喜爱的餐厅点评APP Yelp。 The Lucas found that a restaurant has, on average, a one-in-250 chance of closing in any

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

文本: Jay: Well, I'm... a little thrown. I mean, you don't usually come to me for advice. Manny: Well, this is one area in which you've done pretty well. Gloria: He has a point. Manny: I've tried everything to get her attention... Opening doors,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

A: So how did you like the restaurant? B: Actually, it could have been better. A: What didn't you like about it? B: It is a new restaurant. I don't think they have their act together yet. A: What did you think about the food? B: I felt that the food

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

Finding an EnglishSpeaker 找到会说英语的人 Evan gets out of the car and goes into the restaurant. He speaks with the proprietress. 艾凡下车走到那家餐馆。他和餐馆的女老板说话。 E:Excuse me, but do you speak English? 艾 凡

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通