薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There is one question that you will definitely be asked in any job interview, a question for which you should always prepare a response. That is: Do you have any questions for me? 这是个在面试中肯定会被问到的问题,一个你应该准备

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Most women will agonise over making sure their CV is up to scratch - but the secret to securing a job interview may be as simple as wearing a low-cut dress, a study found. 大多数女性会烦恼如何确保自己的简历达到标准。而一项研究

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

面试的时候,考官很可能会让你叙述一下你的能力。面对这个问题,很多人会不知道怎么组织语言。下面我们就来看一些叙述个人能力的常用句子。 1。 I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowle

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What is more important to you: the money or the work? 对你而言,工资和工作哪个更重要? Money is always important, but the work you perform is the most important. Every employee who has quit a job in frustration knows the importance of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

司机行业和其他行业有许多不同之处。希望下面这个案例可以给想应聘做司机的师傅们帮个忙哦! Q-Interviewer A-Interviewee Q: You are very punctual. 您非常准时。 A: Thank you, Sir. I'm a chauffeur. Generally s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

应聘外企,英语面试是少不了的。看看下面的对话,对你准备面试会有帮助哦! (I:Interviewer面试者A:Applicant求职者) 教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试是应聘一份工作的重要一关。许多人常常担心面试官到底会问什么,下面这五个经典问题可以帮你理一下思路。 1、Please tell us about your work experience. 请告诉我你过去的工作经验. Work experi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Todd: So, you're in law school, Travis. 托德:特拉维斯,你上的是法学院。 Travis: Yes, I'm in law school. 特拉维斯:对,我是一名法学院的学生。 Todd: Normally, how do you get a job after you finish law school? 托德:一

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

如何回答 Lets now look at a model answer for a typical question from each section: 现在让我们看看回答这些典型问题的模板: Type 1: Why did you decide to seek a position in this company? 1. 为什么选择这间公司的这个职位

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。 BASIC EXPRESSION

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.What are your plan in 5 to 10 years? 2.What is your TOEFL score? 3.Do you apply any other school? 4.Is your research project very difficult? 5.If you are given an offer, can you come here this July? 6.What's you graduate research work?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

见面后要亲切问候 求职者带给面试官的第一印象一定要落落大方,见面后一定要亲切问候。通常面试官的桌上会有名牌,如果面试官姓李,求职者可以从Good morning, Mr. Lee开始,拉近两人的距离

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You know enough to bring a list of questions to a job interview. When the interviewer asks you, So, do you have any questions for me? The last thing you want to say is No. But that could be the best option if you're at a loss for words, because som

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Know the company.了解公司 Your knowledge of the prospective employer will contribute to the positive image you want to create. Research the company before the interview. Talk to others who work there; ask for information about the firm and for a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试很容易让人紧张不安。Thoughts such as What if I don't get any job offers?, What if I don't get the job I want? or Will I accept a position that isn't right for me? can cause considerable upset. 越是担心,就越是紧张,面试的结

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. Why? Questions like Why did you close down your parts business rather than try to find a buyer for it? or Why did you decide to move to a product-based organization structure? which it sounds as if you're already asking not only show you've done y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are different types of interview question: 1.Why do you want this job questions, such as: Why did you choose to work in this industry? Why are you leaving your current job? What are your key concerns about accepting a position in this company?

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试的时候,考官很可能会让你叙述一下你的能力。面对这个问题,很多人会不知道怎么组织语言。下面我们就来看一些叙述个人能力的常用句子。 1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledg

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(392) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You're wearing your best suit. Shoes shined. Resume in hand. You've prepared for any interview question that could come your way. 身穿自己最好的套装、脚蹬锃亮的皮鞋、手拿着简历,对于一切面试问题你都做好了的准备。

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语