1.What about the working hours? 工作时间怎么样? 2.I like flexible hours. 我喜欢弹性工作制。 3.When should I come for work in the morning? 上午几点上班? 4.When does the job start in the afternoon? 下午几点上班? 5.Coul

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. Which university did you graduate from? 你是哪所学校毕业的? 2. What college are you attending? 你目前就读的是哪所大学? 3. What kind of college is your old school? 你的母校是怎样一所大学? 4. I've just graduated

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1.How many people are hired here each year? 贵公司每年招聘多少人? 2.How many candidates do you choose for the first round? 多少应聘者能参加第一轮面试? 3.How many employees are you going to hire in campus recruitment? 你们打

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1.Do you mind telling me the time when the recruitment will officially start? 您介意告诉我正式招聘的时间是什么时候吗? 2.When will the campus recruitment of L'Oreal begin this year? 欧莱雅今年的校园招聘什么时候开始?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Secrets of Success at an Interview The subject of today's talk is interviews. The key words here are preparation and confidence, which will carry you far. Do your homework first. Find out all you can

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Wouldn't you be better off in another company? 你不认为在其他公司会比较好吗? No,I don't think so. 不,我不这么认为。 Because of what you've told me about the position and the company,I'm even more excited about the apportunit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you willing to travel? 你愿意出差吗? The opportunity to travel is one of the key reasons why I choose this career track,with its international scope. 有机会出差是我选择这一行的原因之一。 I love seeing new places and expe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you able to work on several assignments at once? 你可以同时进行多项工作吗? Definitely, 当然可以, I don't think I've ever had the luxury of being able to work on one assignment at a time. 我想我还从没遇到过一次只做一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What important trends do you see in your industry? 在我们所处的行业中,你看到了什么重要趋势? While the broadband market continues to grow,the growth has slowed down for over a year. 宽带市场虽然仍在继续发展当中,但

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

This job is about giving somebody independence. 这工作是关于给人带来独立自主的生活。 24/7, no holidays. 一天24小时,一星期7天,全年无休。 How do you feel about making life or death decisions? 对于做出生死交关的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . I was gradu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question 面试 时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你 自我介绍 一下 The basic answer about where to start is with preparation. You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Worldwide Panel LLC, a small market-research firm, is getting flooded with resumes for four vacancies in sales and information technology. 小型市场研究公司Worldwide Panel LLC准备招聘4名销售和IT技术人员,结果收到了大量简历。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Family Status I: How many people are there in your family? C: There are four of us: father, mother, an elder sister and me. I: How big is your family? C: We are only three in all my parents and I. I: Who supports your family? C: Both my father and mo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

在求职面试中,如果被问到以往失业的经历,你是否能应付自如? 电视上常用的借口--为了得到更好的工作,并不适用于所有人。关于自己失业经历的描述,自己还真得提前多动动脑筋考虑考

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

不要给人软弱的第一印象 Question how much of what you say is actually interpreted through body language and tone of voice?提问与人交流时,有多少信息是通过身体语言和语调表达出来的呢? Professor Albert Mehrabian

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

If an interviewer asks you if you're willing to relocate, you can assume one of two things: (1) Being open to relocation is a preference for them, if not an outright requirement, so if you say 'no', you probably won't get the job; or (2) they really

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Get Feedback 寻求反馈 If an interviewer seems bored or cold while you're answering a question, all is not lost. 如果面试官在你回答一个问题的时候看上去很不耐烦冷冰冰的,你还没有失去一切。 Stop and ask if your a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

招聘工作是一件相当琐碎繁重、工作量相当大的工作,尤其是对那些巡回招聘的大公司来说。面试通知有书面通知和口头通知两种形式。一般公司会同时采用两种形式。下面是一个书面通知的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Q: Why do you want to leave your current job? 你为什么要离开目前这份工作? A: There is no room for the career growth and advancement I would like. 那里缺乏一个让我在事业上成长和晋升的空间。 Q: What kind of opportuni

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语