想在英语面试中给面试官留下一个非常好的印象吗?首先要听懂对方的问题。为了避免误解面试官的问题,我们为你准备了一张问题清单,不妨先来看看。 Tell us about yourself. 这是一个有关你个

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试英语在面试中,大家都希望能够运用自己的三寸不烂之舌对招聘方甜言蜜语,以便能够得偿所愿。今天我们就为大家准备一些此类的话题,仅供大家学习。 1. What is important to you in a job?(工

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

通常认为,求职者在英语面试时,最重要的原则是诚实(honesty),也就是有一说一,有二说二,既不夸大,也不缩小,这样实话实说,往往可以赢得人事经理的好感。但是,求职者如果真的按

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. What can you tell me about yourself? This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions, and motivations. The following is a good example of a positive response

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job 让你失去资格的面试误解 With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themsel

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

(I=Interviewer主试人 A=Applicant受试人) Dialogue A I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like our company to take into consideration? A:No,nothing in particular. I:All right.If we decide to hire you,we would

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You know they're coming: Those seemingly unanswerable questions that pop up during job interviews. 你知道该来的总会来:那些看起来无法回答的问题总会在求职面试的时候突然冒出来。 You can't clam up. And you don't wan

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

薪金是应聘的你非常关心的问题。那么怎样才可以有利的讨价还价呢? 关于待遇问题,合理地进行自我报价有以下讲究: 1.分析市场行情价格,可从亲朋好友那里或职业中间机构获取信息。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

What are you looking to gain from your next job? 你想从下一份工作中获得什么? Answer Tips 问题回答小贴士 In this question, they want to know what motivates you. Be careful not to let the panel think the only reason you want the j

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

在面试的时候不可避免要谈到你的教育背景。想必各位把关于教育背景的词汇也背了一大堆吧,那怎样才能把这些词组织成句子、让你的英语活起来呢?我们来看看Peter在面试中是怎么谈论他的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Keywords Phrases To Get You an Interview 让你获得面试机会的关键词或短语 * Team player -- Starting out in your career, you'll want to work on a team, you'll need to work on a team, and the hiring manager is going to want to hear that. T

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

古丽芬小姐刚刚从职高毕业,她向某公司投递了应聘办公室文员的简历,在接到面试电话后,她准备第二天上午去应聘。 I: May I help you? G: Yes, I've come to apply for the position as office clerk. I: I'm Edw

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Worldwide Panel LLC, a small market-research firm, is getting flooded with resumes for four vacancies in sales and information technology. 小型市场研究公司Worldwide Panel LLC准备招聘4名销售和IT技术人员,结果收到了大量简历。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Following are some typical questions that an interviewer may ask during a job interview, and some typical responses: Can you tell me a little more about the Canto project that you did at ABC Incorporated? Oh, that was a very exciting project。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Here are some of the best interview questions that have been asked at Wall Street firms。 以下是华尔街面试中曾被问到的一些犀利问题。 Some tests are to see how well you solve problems analytically。有些旨在测试你分析解决

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、work experienceis the type of work youve done in the past. If you havent started working yet you can say Right now Im still a student. or Im a recent grad and Ihavent started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent gr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Personal Qualities 1. Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 3.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

? Traditional-- what are your strengths and weaknesses or why do you want to work for this company. ? Behavioural--tell me about a time when had to face a difficult problem or have you ever failed to achieve a goal. ? The telephone interview comes wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语