1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested. 如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。 2. Can you suggest an alternative? 能否告知您其他方便时间? 3. As an alternative, I wish to propose May

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。 B: Hello, Id like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。 A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位? B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第一句:Can you cut the price down? 可以降价吗? A: We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per ton CIF Vietnam delivered in April. 我们的实盘是2000吨化肥,150美元一吨,越南到岸价,4月发货。 B: C

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:I'll let him know. 我会转达的。 A: I wonder if you could give Mr. Wang a message for me. 能否请您帮我给王先生留个言? B: Yes, certainly. 好的,当然可以。 A: There will be a very urgent meeting a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

19.All for Customers 19.一切为了客户 We at Compaq know that our success comes from one source only, and that's our customers. We also know that in this highly competitive business, we must continuously earn your trust and your confidence. To th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Ten Tips for Leaders It seems to me that today's prime-time leader needs a top-10 list that clearly lays out his or her priorities. Whether you're running a department, a large corporate division, or a multinational with a market cap, the leadership

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Feifei: Hello! Im Feifei and this is 6 Minute English, with me is Neil. How are you Neil? Neil: Ah tell you what, Im going to write a very strong letter to the train company - it took 4 hours to get to work today. Feifei: I know, it took me ages yest

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗? B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗? A: Ill see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Good morning. NTT Co早上好,NTT公司。 B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗? A: Im sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask whos calli

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

We need to talk. 我们得谈谈。 Its not you, its me. 问题不在你,而是在我。 I want a divorce. 我想离婚。 Oh, and Ill need the chequebook back. 哦,还有,我需要你把支票簿还给我。 If, through a series of drunken mis

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested. 如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。 2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖ 能否告知您其他方便时间? 3. As an alternative, I wish to propose

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Mey

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested. 如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。 2. Can you suggest an alternative? 能否告知您其他方便时间? 3. As an alternative, I wish to propose M

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

潇洒告别 A: I really must be going now. B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer? A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't. B Well, it's too bad (遗憾) that you have to go. A: Thanks very much. It was a great /lovely party

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

电话转接的注意事项 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A:Its nice to see you, too, Chen Hao. Whats going on? C:我们刚换了新的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

On the lavatory wall of a colleagues flat in Hong Kong hangs a framed letter. It is written on HSBC notepaper, and dated January 22, 1998. Dear Sir, it begins. Please note that we have had occasion to return your cheque due to insufficient funds in t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗? 31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。 32Good. Lets go to the office. 好的,我们去办公室

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

客户打电话,一般存在这样三个阶段: 1.不敢打,不知道怎么打 2.尝试打,习惯了直接打,不做准备 3.蓦然回首,总结出如何去打电话。 第一个阶段不管是新人还是老鸟,想必都是深有体会的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested. 如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。 2. Can you suggest an alternative?能否告知您其他方便时间? 3. As an alternative, I wish to propose Ma

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Marche a Terme International de France 法国期货市场 Marche a Terme International de France MATIF S.A. 法国结算公司 Marche des Options Negociables de la Bourse de Paris 巴黎证券交易所期

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语