与客户见面必会的英语口语(1)
英语课
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics 1?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures 2?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully 3 long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get somethingat the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
n.电子器件,电子学,电子技术
- About 45000 people worked in electronics in Scotland.苏格兰约有4.5万人在电子行业工作。
- He wants to brush up his knowledge of electronics.他想温习他的电子学知识。
(房屋等的)固定装置( fixture的名词复数 ); 如(浴盆、抽水马桶); 固定在某位置的人或物; (定期定点举行的)体育活动
- The insurance policy covers the building and any fixtures contained therein. 保险单为这座大楼及其中所有的设施保了险。
- The fixtures had already been sold and the sum divided. 固定设备已经卖了,钱也分了。 来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
标签:
口语