如何转接客户来电(4)
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:天天商务口语
A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?
你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling?
对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace 1 Consultant 2. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?
我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.
明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later.
那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all.
行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
- A good negotiator always has more than one ace in the hole.谈判高手总有数张王牌在手。
- He is an ace mechanic.He can repair any cars.他是一流的机械师,什么车都会修。
- He is a consultant on law affairs to the mayor.他是市长的一个法律顾问。
- Originally,Gar had agreed to come up as a consultant.原来,加尔只答应来充当我们的顾问。