[00:38.84]~ I found I found ~ ~ 我发现 我发现 ~ [00:40.20]~ I dreamed of Dreamed of,dreamed of ~ ~ 我梦到 梦到 ~ [00:40.32]~ So many things ~ ~ 如此多的事 ~ [00:45.76]~ You fell in love with me ~ ~ 你爱上了我 ~ [00:49.32]~ But I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-结婚大作战

Cake biscuits water milk Cup bottle plate box One Whats in the box? There is a cake. Two whats in the cup? There are some milk. I want some. Ok There I want a cake? There is a cake in the box. Here you are, thanks Mom, please give me a cake, I am hun

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿学英语

fabricate vt.制作,组合;捏造 fabulous adj.难以置信的,寓言里的 facet n. 面;方面 facilitate vt.使容易(便利);推进,促进 fake n.假货,赝品 a.假的,冒充的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

When I was young I'd listen to the radio 年轻时我爱听收音机 Waiting for my favorite songs 等那首我最爱的歌曲 When they played I'd sing along 我会跟歌声一起歌唱 It made me smile 这总会令我露出笑容 Those were such ha

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

forever young 送给忧伤的孩子们 演唱者:alphaville Let's dance in style, Let's dance for a while Heaven can wait, We're only watching the skies Hoping for the best But expecting the worst Are you going to drop the bomb or not???? Let us di

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

由迷人的内尔.麦凯演唱《珍珠母》(以不朽的女权主义者没有幽默感为打头之句)与《如果我拥有你》闪耀TED2008。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

英文歌词: Waking up I see that everything is ok The first time in my life and now it's so great Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed I think about the little things that make life great I wouldn't change a thing about it This is the best fe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Let's dance in style Let's dance for a while Heaven can wait We're only watching the skies Hoping for the best But expecting the worst Are you going to drop the bomb or not Let us die young or let us live forever We don't have the power But we never

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

This Is Me 摇滚青春插曲 i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

少女米奇桃瑞斯(Demi Lovato)的梦想是成为一名歌手,她非常希望能参加一个很有名的音乐夏令营去见识一下。可是参加这个音乐夏令营的费用极其高昂,米奇根本负担不起。庆幸的是,米奇的母亲在夏令营找到了一份厨师的工作,这样米奇也可以借口在厨房帮忙混了进来。一次

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A short video about looking more confident, with advice from Judi James-our body language expert and author of 'Body Talk At Work'. Here VideoJug shows you some simple tricks to looking confident in any situation. 这是一部介绍关于如何让自己

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Forever Young Let's dance in style Let's dance for a while Heaven can wait We're only watching the skies Hoping for the best But expecting the worst Are you going to drop the bomb or not Let us die young or let us live forever We don't have the powe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

《Diamonds(In The Sky)》的由巴巴多斯女歌手蕾哈娜演唱的流行歌曲,歌曲由Sia、班尼布兰科以及星门团队等人合作撰写,音乐制作由班尼布兰科和星门团队负责。这首歌曲收录在蕾哈娜的第七

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Look at the stars 抬头仰望满天繁星 Look how they shine for you 看它们为你绽放着 闪烁不息 And everything you do 而你的一颦一举 Yeah' they were all Yellow 却满含胆怯和羞意 I came along 我追随着你的气息 I wrote

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

人生忠告 Incur less debt.少借债 Don't buy things you don't need and think long and hard before getting a credit card. No matter what they tell you, it's not free money, and no matter how high the limit, you shouldn't go blow it all on designer

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Black Star - Avril Lavigne Black star 黑色的星星, Black star 黑色的星星 Forever you will be 你永远在那里闪耀 a shining star 闪亮的星星, a shining star 闪亮的星星 Be whatever you can be 做你想做的自己 a rock star

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

「英文学习笔记」 fairy tale 神话故事(传奇) misty 模糊的 nowhere to be seen 无处可寻 比如 : Your beauty is nowhere to be seen. walk away 转身离开 start to do something 开始做某事 sunshine 阳光 moonlight 月光 d

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲