英语摇滚:This Is Me 摇滚青春插曲
时间:2019-02-03 作者:英语课 分类:英文摇滚歌曲
This Is Me 摇滚青春插曲
i always been the kind of girl that hid 1 my face
我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩
so afraid to tell the world what i've got 2 to say
很害怕告诉世界我要说什么
but i have this dream 3, right inside 4 of me, its time to let you know,
但是我有这个梦,就在我体内,是让你知道的时间了
to let you know,
是让你知道的时间了
this is real 5 this is me
这是真的 这是我
im exactly 6 where i suppose 7 to be now,
我现在准确的在我应该在的地方,
gonna let the light shine 8 on me.
将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。
now i found 9 who i am, there's no way to hold it in,
现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它,
no more hinding who i want to be,
不再隐藏我想变成谁
this is me.
这是我
now you know what its like to feel so in the dark 10
现在你知道在黑暗里是怎样的感受
and to dream about a life 11 where you're the shining 12 star
并且做一场你是生命闪烁的明星的梦
even 13 though 14 it seems 15 like its too far away
即使它看起来太遥远了
i have to believe 16 in myself 17 its the only way
唯一的方法是相信自己
this is real this me
这是真的 这是我
im exactly where i suppose to be now,
我现在准确的在我应该在的地方,
gonna let the light shine on me.
将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。
now i found who i am, there's no way to hold it in,
现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它,
no more hinding who i want to be,
不再隐藏我想变成谁
this is me.
这是我
- He hid the letter in a drawer. 他把信藏在抽屉里。
- She hid her worries behind an air of insouciance. 她掩饰着自己的烦恼,表现得无忧无虑。
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
- I remembered my grandfather in my dream last night.昨晚我梦见了我的外祖父。
- It's my dream to win a Nobel Prize.我的理想是获得诺贝尔奖。
- Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
- He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。
- You know her real name?你知道她的真正名字?
- The real world does not look that way!现实世界不是这样的!
- What I want is exactly this one.我要的就是这一个。
- I beg your pardon,what you say is not exactly correct.对不起,你说的话并不完全对。
- I suppose he will be back by eight o'clock.我想他八点钟以前会回来。
- Suppose he can't come,who will do the work?如果他不能前来,谁来做这项工作呢?
- I found him at home.我发现他在家。
- The United Nations was found in 1945.联合国于1945年成立。
- The night is too dark for us to see.夜间太暗,我们看不见。
- The sky was dark blue and clear when the moon came up.月亮出来时,天空是深蓝色的,非常晴朗。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。
- Although the sun was shining it wasn't very warm. 尽管太阳高照,却不很暖和。
- The windows were shining in the reflected rays of the setting sun. 窗户上闪耀着落日的余晖。
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
- It's quite pleasant today,though the wind is rather cool.尽管风有点凉,今天天气还是很不错的。
- I will have a try even though I should fail.哪怕失败,我也要试一下。
- She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
- Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。
- Believe it or not,that's the way it is.信不信由你,反正事情就是这样。
- I believe what you say.我相信你的话。