Whoever doesn't flare up at someone who's angry wins a battle hard to win. 不被他人怒火所激怒的人已赢得了一场艰难的战争。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.06

Autistic Children Shine on Youth Hockey Team 自闭症儿童闪耀青年曲棍球队 ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND At ice rinks across America, parents taking their children to hockey practice are a common sight. Many think it not only helps their children sta

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

21-year-old Marian Avila has loved fashion shows, an excitement of the catwalk, since she was a child. Enjoying Fashion Week in New York City is a dream come true. Marian was born with Downs syndrome, but she never thought of her condition as an impe

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

Navajo Jewelry Shines in New York City 纳瓦霍人珠宝闪耀纽约 NEW YORK Turquoise, coral, opal and silver are tools in the hands of master Navajo jewelers. The Yazzie family has been making contemporary Navajo jewelry for decades and now their

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

III. Listening In Task 1: Weather Forecasting We all know that its not possible for man to control the weather. But we can tell what important changes there will be in the weather in the short term. This is called weather forecasting. Many people rel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

图片1 shine v.照耀,照亮 vt.擦亮 n.光泽,光亮 例句:Shine your torch into the drawer. 你用手电筒照亮这抽屉里面。 ray n.光线,闪烁 vi.射出光线,浮现 吨放射,显出 例句:Julie visit brought a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩All is not gold that glitters.发光的未必都是金子All roads lead to Rome.条条大路通罗马 A good beginning is half done.良好的开端是成功的一半Every advantage has its disadvantag

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Tang nguoi toi yeu《You Can Trust In Me》:甜蜜婚礼歌曲 这首歌曲表达了爱情与信任的微妙关系,总有人说两个人之间没有信任,就没有爱情,不应该怀疑,不应该有疑问。两个人总会有些大大小小的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

You wouldn't let anybody speak and instead 你堵住了所有人的嘴而且 You wouldn't let anybody speak and instead 所有人在你面前都黯然失色而且 Ay yo, trophy wife, out you won me Ay yo,不过把我当作炫耀的资本 Until you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌词: I know It is hard to fall love When you feel blue Deep inside your heart I'm sure You got so much more to give Believe in me I can let it shine again Surrender Baby please surrender I will be so tender If you trust in me Pretender I won't be

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1980年Sarah Connor出生在德国的一个小镇上,据说因为是祖父的奥尔良血统,使她14岁便开始在教堂的唱诗班担任演唱,然后又在父母的安排下学习正统的声乐训练,企图成为一名歌剧女演员,还在学校的舞台上出演舞台剧、音乐剧。 似乎当时的Sarah Connor即将走上古典道路,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me 某某曾几何时告诉我世界会颠覆我 I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed 我并不是棚里最锐利的工具 She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb 她看上去手脚有点

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Fine character is superior to wisdom.Good temper is like a sunny day shining brightly.------Anonymous 好的品性胜于才智。好的性情犹如晴天,到处闪耀明媚的阳光。-----佚名。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.08

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

闪耀起来吧 回家路上灯将亮起 闪耀起来吧 即使这路上只有你 只要看看镜子里的自己 就能找到这旅程的意义 Stefani told MTV News, that Pharrell was very specific about the lyrics - he wanted them to be like, 'bear

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Pushpa Ithal may not fit the stereotype of the typical Silicon Valley CEO. Shes female, foreign-born and a mother. Nevertheless, shes one of the many foreign-born women with thriving technology careers in Silicon Valley, where companies are increasin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)