我们去(商店)逛逛吧! Let's go window-shopping. I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。) Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。) Why don't we go window-shopping? S

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

导购口语: Scanners come in quite a variety of shapes and sizes in our store. 我们店的扫描仪形状和大小多种多样。 Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we refund your money. 我们保证用户满意,否则我们可以退款。 An o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

01. I have ordered a book online. 我在网上订购了一本书。 02. You can cancel the online order. 你可以取消网上订单。 03. The product you have ordered is out of stock now. 您订购的产品现在缺货。 04. Can I return the produ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

If the shoes fit,wear it! 鞋子合脚就要穿吗? 对容易冲动的人,你可以跟他说: Think before you speak. 三思而后言。 Try putting yourself in her shoes. 你应该站在她的立场上想一想。 How could you say such a thin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

第72期:Asking for a Refund Y:Could I have a refund on this? Y:这件东西我可以退款吗? X:Im afraid you cant. X:恐怕不能。 Y:Then can I exchange it for something else with the same price? Y:那我可以交换等值的其他东西吗? X:J

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

W: Did you find everything ok today? M: Yes, I did. By the way, in case there is a flaw in this CD player, can I return it? W: Yes. But you must return it within 30 days. M: Is there a charge for that. I know other stores have a restocking fee. W: T

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Could you please refund my hundred-dollar train ticket to me? 请你退我100美元的车票钱好吗? Please pay 10 dollars. 请付10美元的退票手续费。 We can't give you a refund for this ticket. 这张票我们不能退钱。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Refund 退钱 The air-conditioner broke down right after I bought it. 那台冷气,在我买了之后马上故障。 Mum suggested that I should get a refund on the air-conditioner right away. 我妈妈建议我,把这台冷气拿去退钱。 I w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

COPENHAGEN, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- German supermarket chain Lidl in Denmark has found traces of horse meat in a pasta dish, the supermarket annouced late on Monday. A pasta dish called Combino Penne Bolognese from the manufacturer Copack has been found

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. A prosecutor says investigators searching for an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl missing for almost a week have found a female's body. The body was found near a hydroelectric dam close to Celina Cass's home. Investigators haven't identified it yet.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(八月)

Sadly, we have no other twin rooms available and anyway 可惜我们没有其他双人房了,总之 Alright, Id like to speak to your manager please. Really! 好吧,我想跟你的经理谈谈。真是的! Good old Denise. I can tell shes done

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Waiter: Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss? 小姐,今晚您的饭菜有什么问题吗? Linda: Sorry to trouble you, but I dont think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off. 很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Have you found the cause of the breakage? 你们找到了破损的原因吗? It is obvious that it was due to careless packing. 很明显包装太马虎了。 Not yet, we'll let you know when we find out the reason. 还没,我们查明后会通知贵

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

意大利中部翁布里亚地区的城市阿西西的10家酒店推出孕屋计划,只要有伴侣能够证明孩子是在入住酒店期间造人成功,就可获得退款或在将来享用免费住宿。意大利是婴儿出生率最低的国家之

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Some online stores on the shopping site Taobao have banned buyers who give favorable ratings for less than 98 percent of their purchases, in an attempt to curb unfavorable ratings with malicious intent, Beijing Youth Daily reported. 《北京青年报》

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

重要词汇 1 take care of 保管;照顾 take care of the baby 照顾宝宝 Don't worry about me,I can take care of myself. 不要担心我,我会照顾自己。 take good care of.. 好好照顾..;爱惜 You sbould take good care of your books. 你

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A: Excuse me.。. B: Yes, sir. How may I be of service? A: I would like to return this item.。. Are refunds allowed? B: Certainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to retur

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Short Conversation Exchange Food 退换饭菜 Anna:What is this?I didn't order that. Waiter:I am terribly sorry.May I have your order again?I will get it right away. Anna: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. Waiter:I'm sorry.I must have made

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

1.如果你认为我能帮上任何忙的话,请尽管告诉我,我会尽力的。 If you think that I can be of any help, please let me know and Ill certainly do what I can. 2.然而,如果你们能够给我调换一台相机或者是退还我钱

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

现在大家经常出国购物、海淘。海外消费如果遇到问题,怎么用英语维权?今天的节目告诉你! 关键词: 国外也庆315 March 15th is World Consumer Rights Day: 315是世界消费者权益日 Consumer rights: 消费者

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀