The CDplayer doesn`t play.这个CD唱盘没办法听。 I`ll get you a replacement.我帮你换一个新的。 Maybe I can offer you an credit note.那也许我可以给你一张货证明。 That`s not much use to me.那对我没什么用处。 To be honest,I am not happy at all.老实说,我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. Waiter: Im terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. W

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

useful sentence:Partial shipment is alloweduseful sentence 允许分批装运。 customer complains apologize v. 抱歉;致歉 We ap

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

It shows you're serious about food.And it doesn't go mouldy. 这会显得您对食物的态度很认真。而且它不会发霉。 Yes. We're taking orders today and andAnd? And what, Anna? 是的,您今天就可订单。而且而且?而且什么,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

剁手节终于过去啦,交完尾款后的你还像之前一样开心吗?今天Jenny和Adam就要聊一聊双11后复杂的心情。 双十一后 英语中经常会用The morning after (第二天早上)形容宿醉第二天恍然大悟,与昨

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1. phenomenon,现象;注意phenomenon的复数是phenomena。 eg:The employment problem tends to be a city phenomenon. 就业问题常常是一个城市现象。 2. bunch,串,束; a bunch of...一串...,一束...。 eg:Miss White received a bunch

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

导购口语: The cosmetics here are ready for all skin types. 这儿的化妆品适用于各种皮肤类型。 It's hypo-allergic and it is available in different formulas to suit all skin types. 这种产品是不会引起过敏的,而且有多种配

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Topic1-Online booking platform Qunar faces customer complaints Qunar.com, third-party online booking platform, is facing critiques about lying to consumers. Southern Weekend, a reputable newspaper in China, reported a story about the difficulties of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

I'd like to return this. 我想退货。 I'd like to return this. 我想退货。 What's wrong with it? 有什么问题吗? It's too large for me. 我穿太大了。 Would you like to exchange for a smaller size? 给您换件小一点的好吗? I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: I'd like to return this radio. B: All right. Do you have the receipt? A: Here it is. B: May I ask why you're returning the radio? A: It does not work very well. B: Would you like to exchange it? A:No. I'd just like a refund. B: Certainly. This wil

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

First, we're proposing refunds for anyone whose bag is delayed because you shouldn't have to pay extra for a service you don't even receive. 首先,我们正提议为任何行李延迟的人退款--因为你不必为了你甚至没有得到的服务而

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

8 退换商品 3句英文任你选 I'd like to exchange this sweater. 我想换一下这件运动衫。 I'd like my money back , please. 我要退款。 You can get a full refund if you have receipt. 如果出示发票可以拿到全额退款。 半个

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

A: Hi. I'd like to return this radio. B: All right. Do you have the receipt? A: Here it is. B: May I ask why you're returning the radio? A: It does not work very well. B: Would you like to exchange it? A: No. I'd just like a refund. B: Certainly. Thi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I need to return this radio. B: That won't be a problem, as long as you have your receipt. A: Here you go. B: What's the problem? A: It doesn't pick up my favorite station. B: I can exchange it for you. A: Thanks, but I just want a refund. B: A re

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm returning this radio. B: No problem. You do have your receipt, don't you? A: Here you are. B: What seems to be the problem? A: It doesn't have a headphone jack. B: If you'd like, I can show you a different one. A: No, thanks. A refund will be

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I want to change rooms. In fact, I want a refund for tonight! B: And the problem is, sir? A: Cockroaches have taken over my room! B: My apologies, sir. We'll give you a new room and refund the value of your current room. A: Thank you. I want to co

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I want to change rooms immediately, plus a refund for tonight. B: I'm sorry, sir. Exactly what is the problem? A: I'm knee-deep in cockroaches! B: I'm so sorry, sir. We'll give you a new room immediately, and give you a refund also. A: Thank you.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm quite upset! I want a new room and a refund for tonight. B: Forgive me, sir, I haven't been told what the problem is. A: I'm about to be swept away by millions of cockroaches! B: My apologies, sir. We'll transfer you to a new room at once and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to return this radio. B: Okay. Do you have your receipt? A: I lost it. B: I am sorry, but you need a receipt for a refund. A: But I purchased it yesterday. B: Perhaps you would like to talk to customer service. A: Well, that's a start, I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

5. Do you have any tickets available for tomorrow? 你们有明天的票吗? 还能这样说: Is there any chance for me to get a ticket for tomorrow? Any tickets left for tomorrow? 应用解析: available的意思有:可用的,在手边的;

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇