台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But you are the only one who can authorize yourself being great.You are the only one who can own your own greatness. 你是唯一一个可以决定自己能变得多么伟大的人。当然,你也

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Winter Clothing Store-Shopping 冬季衣服店-购物 In Detroit,one of the most visited clothing wholesale stores in Burlington Coat Factory.I shop for winter clothes exclusively at Burlington.For a cost-conscious consumer like me,spring is the time

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences一. 收找钱S1: You need to pay first. 请先付钱。 S2: Please check it. 请核对一下。 S3: You have overpaid. 你多付了钱。 S4: You've p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

A: I'd like to return this radio. B: Okay. Do you have your receipt? A: I lost it. B: I am sorry, but you need a receipt for a refund. A: But I purchased it yesterday. B: Perhaps you would like to talk to customer service. A: That's a start, I guess.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 The train is leaving. 火车马上就要开了。 Where shall we put our suitcases? 我们的行李箱放哪儿呢? Would you mind if I open this window? 我打开窗户,你介意吗? Where is the baggage c

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: I want to return this radio. B: Okay. May I see your receipt? A: Certainly. I have it right here. B: What is the problem with the radio? A: It has poor reception. B: Perhaps you'd like a different one? A: No, thank you. A refund is all I want. B:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

1. President Obama took the economic policy push on the road Wednesday. In North Carolina, he told college students that they must keep the link between education and innovation strong for the economy to grow. He also called on Congress to renew jobl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(一)月

A: This room is unfit for humans. I want another room, and I want a refund for tonight. B: Perhaps if you would be kind enough to tell me the problem, sir. A: In a word, cockroaches! B: Oh, no, are they back? I'll give you another room immediately, s

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: This room is unacceptable. I want a new one, and I want a refund for tonight. B: Would you please tell me the exact problem, sir? A: I'm being attacked by hordes of cockroaches! B: Oh, my gosh, they're back? Another room at once, sir, plus a full

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi. I don't want to keep this radio. B: No problem. May I have your receipt, please? A: Sorry. I could not find it. B: We can't give you a refund without a receipt. A: You know, I bought it at 3 p.m. yesterday. B: I wish I could help you, but it's

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hello. Can I return this radio, please? B: Sure. Do you have your receipt? A: I misplaced it somewhere. B: Unfortunately, I cannot give you a refund without it. A: But I bought it right here just yesterday. B: I'm sorry, but there are no exception

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I don't want to keep this radio. B: No problem. Let me see your receipt, please. A: Of course. I always keep my receipts. B: Is there a problem with the radio? A: Something is rattling around inside it. B: Would you like a different model? A: No.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

胡敏读故事记单词(20) word recycle vt.回收利用(废物等) redeem vt.1.弥补,补偿,抵消 2.解救,救赎 3.(oneself)使免咎,挽回声誉 4.履行,遵守(诺言) 5.将(股票、债券等)兑取现金 6.赎回(抵押品) redundant a.1.(因人员过剩而)被解雇的 2.多余的,过剩

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

13. When the train is due in Beijing? 这趟车什么时候到达北京? 还能这样说: When the train will arrive in Beijing? What time the train will arrive in Beijing? 14. What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Do you have a receipt? 您有收据吗? 还能这样说: Can I have a look at your receipt? Do you have a receipt for it? 应用解析: acknowledge the receipt of 确信收到; be in receipt of 收到; at the receipt of custom 在海关;

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合适的话,我能退货吗? 还能这样说: Can I bring it back if it doesn't fit? Could I return the goods if it isn't suitable? 应用解析: suitable for/to sth. 适合的,适宜的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What after service can you offer? 你们能提供什么样的售后服务? 还能这样说: How can you offer the after service? What about the after service? 应用解析: active service 实际战斗,实战; at one's service 为某人效劳

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: How may I help you? B: I would like to return an item. A: What are you returning? B: I want to return this cellphone. A: Is there a problem? B: It's broken. A: What exactly is wrong with it? B: The phone turns off by itself. A: That's fine, but do

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Rob: Hello and welcome to Authentic Real English with me, Rob Feifei: 还有我冯菲菲。Thanks for offering to drive me to the airport Rob. Rob: No problem. It takes forever on the bus, so I thought I would save you some time. Feifei: Thanks, but

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版