在广交会上,中国人想如何造句,用什么时态,而外国人在挖空心思压低价格。用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

After Elections, Greece May Renegotiate Loans 希腊选举后可能就贷款重新谈判 From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report. 美国之音慢速学英语节目,这里是经济报道。 Elections in Greece on Sunday put politicia

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

由中国日报社与日本言论NPO共同主办的第九届北京东京论坛10月26日至27日在北京举行。此次北京东京论坛召开之前发布的舆论调查显示,中日两国国民对于对方国家的好感度降到历史冰点,9

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【句型总结】: ● 礼貌性招呼 1. Its a pleasure to finally meet you. 2. Its great to finally get a chance to know you. 3. At last, Ive been looking forward to meeting you. 一开口要立刻感谢对方前来与你会面。说时因为你

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I cant miss the ten oclock train. Im going to Beijing on business. Im sure its with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. Therere stil

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- The United States urged South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and former Vice President Riek Machar to end hostilities and begin mediated political talks, according to a statement issued by State Department on Tuesday. U

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- Italian giants Inter Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Brazil international midfielder Paulinho. The Serie A club's president Massimo Moratti said on Monday that a deal could be struck with Paulinho's

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers? 你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样? 2 We have that right here in this report. 在这份报告书内就有。 3 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis? 请你多告

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

VIENNA, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Iran and six world major countries on Tuesday adopted an agreement on the Iranian nuclear issue that will put Iran on the path of sanctions relief but more strict limits on its nuclear program. What we are announcing today

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Contact 谈判会晤 Welcome to our company, my name is Jon Dahl Green. 欢迎到我们公司来。我叫格林丹约翰, I'm in charge of the export department. 负责出口部。 Let me give you my business card. 这是我的名片。 I'll give y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Iran and its nuclear plans 伊朗与其核计划 Time out 对话暂停 The West and Iran will negotiate for four more months, but the gap is wide 西方与伊朗将全面谈判对话延长四个月,但双方分歧很大 AFTER some unconvincing last

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

新一轮哥伦比亚和平谈判即将举行 BOGOTA, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Colombian government has authorized a Congress delegation to meet negotiators of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) for a new round of peace talks, an offic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗? What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢? All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I can't make it at that time. 我脱不开身啊。 2. I'd love to, but I am busy. 我想,但是我很忙! 3. You see I'm in the middle of something. 你看,我正忙着呢。 4. I'm sorry, I'm otherwise engaged. 对不起,我有其他安排了

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Within a few weeks Jobs showed up at IBM's Armonk, New York, headquarters with his software engineer Bud Tribble. 没过几周,乔布斯就和软件工程师巴德特里布尔出现在IBM位于纽约州阿蒙克市的总部。 They put on a demo of

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Your plan, your call. Fyers. 你的计划,你做主。法尔斯。 Mr. Queen. I thought I might be hearing from you. 奎恩先生,我知道你会联系我 We have the circuit board. 电路板在我们手里 You're making a grave mistake. 你这是自

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Using effective questioning 问一些有建设性的问题 问一些有建设性的问题是成功协商议题的基石。这是给了双方一个机会来表明双方各自在关键议题上的态度,例如目标及期望。多问一些开放式的问

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

能言善辩 ▲ What about the price? 对价钱有何看法? ▼ The price you provided is much higher than market price. 你们提供的价格远远高于市场价格。 ▼ The price is quite fair. We'll think it over. 价格还算公道,我们会

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通