Excuse me. Can you tell me what street Im on? 请问我这是在哪条街上? Excuse me. Can you tell me what street Im on? 请问我这是在哪条街上? I'm not too sure. 我也不太清楚。 Do you know what this area is called? 你知道这是

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

询问喝点什么 您想喝点什么? A:Good evening, madam. What would you like to drink? 晚上好,夫人。您想喝点什么? B:Gin and tonic, please. 请来一杯金汤力酒。 同类问句: What can I offer you, ladies? 女士们,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

带客进房怀特先生,要我带您过去吗? A: May I show you to your room, Mr. White? 怀特先生,要我带您过去吗? B: Yes, please. Here is our room key. Oh, by the way, how do you know my name? 这就更好了。这是房间钥匙。顺

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

询问信息请问您尊姓大名,住几号房间,还有护照? A:May I have your name, room number and passport as well, madam? 请问您尊姓大名,住几号房间,还有护照? B: Here is my passport. I'm Ruth Sheridan in Room 2318.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

自报家门询问台,您早。 A: Good morning, this is the Information Desk. May I help you, sir? 询问台,您早。先生,能为您效劳吗? B: Yes. Id like to speak to Mr. Buddy Cote. Could you tell me his room number? 是的,我要找巴

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

询问姓名 请问您怎么称呼? A:And your name, please?请问您怎么称呼? B:Antonio Stevens.安东尼奥?史蒂文斯。 同类问句: May I have your name please, sir?先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗? Frank London. 富兰克

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 implement = im + ple(满;plenty adj. 满的)+ ment 使圆满,使成功

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office? 请问失物招领处在哪儿? Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office? 请问失物招领处在哪儿? On the second floor of this department store. 在这家百货店的二楼。 could you t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Where can I enjoy the best local food? 我在哪儿能吃到本地最好的美食? B: There is a very good seafood restaurant around here. 这儿附近就有一家非常不错的海鲜餐厅。 A: Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这儿附

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

What's the postage on this parcel to Hong Kong, please? 请问寄往香港的这个包裹需要多少邮资? What's the postage on this parcel to Hong Kong, please? 请问寄往香港的这个包裹需要多少邮资? It's $4 by airmail. 航空邮寄

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

What time do you close? 你们什么时候关门? The store is closing soon. We'd better hurry. 商店马上要关门了,我们最好快点。 I think they are closing late.Let's ask the assistant for sure. 我想他们关的很晚。 让我们向店

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

May I know the procedure of tax-refund,please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? May I know the procedure of tax-refund,please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? There is a detailed introduction on that board.Please have

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Where can we draw back the duties paid? 我们在哪可以取回税款? By the way, Where can we draw back the duties paid? 顺便问一下,我们在哪可以取回税款? At any customs of the European Union Countries. 在欧盟国家的任意一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Can we take pictures here? 我们可以在这儿拍照吗? Excuse me. Can we take pictures here? 打扰一下,请问我们可以在这儿拍照吗? I'm afraid you can't. 恐怕不能。 Are we allowed to take pictures here? 我们可以在这儿拍

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

I'd like to buy some souvenirs. 我想买些纪念品。 I'd like to buy some souvenirs. Where can I buy some? 我想买些纪念品。在哪儿能买到呢? There is a Friendliness Store which sells souvenirs to foreign visitors. 这儿有一个友好

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Asking about something on the menu - the guest 客人询问菜单上的事项-客人 What's the? 什么是...? Can you tell me about the? 你能告诉我有关......? What doesmean? 这是什么意思? Is it spicy? 它是辣的? Is it oily? 它

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

A: Hello again,Sir. Have you made your decision? 又见面了,先生。您已经决定了吗? B: I was wondering, what do you require for a Temporary Loan? 我想知道,申请临时流动资金贷款需要什么条件? A: What you need to do

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

3 车票询问 3句英文任你选 When is the next train for Beijing? 下一班开往北京的车是几点? The booking office usually sells tickets three days in advance. 售票处通常都提前3天售票。 Is there any bullet train to Beijing? 请

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:询问式口语要素 第五部分 询问式口语要素 159.You all right? 你还好吧? 【疯狂实战】 A: Ouch! I hit my head. (哎哟!我碰了头!) B: You all right? (你没事吧?) A: I dont feel well. I want to go home. (我觉得不舒服,我想回

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I wanted to ask you a few questions. B: What about? A: They are pertaining to the neighborhood that the apartment is in. B: Sure. What would you like to know? A: What can you tell me about the neighborhood? B: In all honesty, the neighborhood coul

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment