第38期:询问文档处理 您要我把信录入出来还是手抄? Would you like it typed or handwritten? For example: A: Would you like it typed or handwritten? 您要我把信录入出来还是手抄? B: Type it please. It's a business lette

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Todays advanced Business English Podcast episode is the second in our a two-part series on question and answer, or QA. The listening starts where we left off last time. Nick, the new European sales director at Harper-Tolland Steel, is answering quest

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

1. Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗? 还能这样说: Can you give me an indication of price? Please let us know your prices. 应用解析: beyond price 宝贵的,无价的; at any price 无论花多

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:What's wrong? 怎么了? A: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to tell you that we have to wait a couple of minutes. 女士们,先生们,很抱歉,我们不得不等一会儿。 B: What's wrong? 怎么了? A: There'

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Is there any other service in your hotel? 您旅馆里还有哪些服务? A:Is there any other service in your hotel? 您旅馆里还有哪些服务? B:We offer express service. 我们提供快递服务。 第二句:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Miss, where is the restroom? 小姐,请问洗手间在哪里? B: The lavatories are in the rear of this section, sir. 在本舱的后面,先生。 A: Excuse me. Where is my seat? 打扰一下,请问我的座位在哪儿? B: May I see you

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: How do you do? By the way, how many people have come with you? 你好!顺便问一下,有多少人跟你一起去呢? B: There are three. 有三个人。 A: I'm the tour guide from international Travel Agency. I'm here to meet you. 我是国际

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Do you have a hotel accommodation? 您有订酒店了吗? B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand. 是的,我已经在格兰大饭店订了一间双人房。 A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing? 很抱歉打扰您

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Here is my passport. I'm a visiting scholar. 这是我的护照,我是访问学者。 B: Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要申报吗? A: No, these are all my personal effects. 没有,这些全是我的个人财物。 A: H

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Something about the booth询问展位 A: Excuse me, sir! Could you tell me where the service desk is located? 先生,您好!请问服务台在哪里? B: It is just right over there. 就在这里。 A: Hello! I'm jack from France. Do you know wh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

111届广交会常用英语关于询问订货数量 1. Whats minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 2. How many do you intend to order? 3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us? 4. When can we expect your confirmation of t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

G: Excuse me, but where's the toilet? 对不起,请问卫生间在哪里? W: Go straight, then turn left. 一直向前走,然后向左拐。 BW: Good afternoon. Can I help you? 下午好!要帮忙吗? G: Yes. Can you tell me where the clini

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

111届广交会常用英语关于回复保险询问 10. There are three basic covers, namely, Free form Particular Average, with Particular Average and ALL risks. 11. Ocean shipping cargo insurance is important because goods run the risk of different

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

111届广交会常用英语询问签单 12. When shall we sign the contract? 13. Mr. Brown, do you think it is time to sign the contract? 14. Shall we go over the other terms and conditions of the contract to see if we agree on all the particulars? 1

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

111届广交会常用英语关于客人询问保险 1. As for the insurance, I have quite a lot of things which I am still not clear about. 2. May I ask you a few questions about insurance? 3. What do your insurance clauses cover? 4. I wonder if the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

星级典句: 第一句:Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown? 请问我到市商业区应该乘哪路车? A: Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown? 请问我到市商业区应该乘哪路车?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:How can I get to platform 4? 到4号站台怎么走? A: The train leaves on platform 4. 火车从4号站台开出。 B: By the way, how can I get to platform 4? 顺便问一下,到4号站台怎么走? A: Go through t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Is this seat taken? 这个位子有人坐吗? A: Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 打扰一下,这个位子有人坐吗? B: I'm afraid this seat is taken. 恐怕这位子有人了。 A: Oh, is it? Thank you anyway. 哦,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Which way is the dining car? 餐车在哪个方向? A:Which way is the dining car? 餐车在哪个方向? B:Three cars forward. 往前走三个车厢。 A:What time will breakfast be served? 早饭什么时候开始供应

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话