Excuse me. Is there a Police Station near here? 打扰了,请问这儿附近有警察局吗? Excuse me. Is there a Police Station near here? 打扰了,请问这儿附近有警察局吗? Ah... Police Station? Yes, there is. Yes. Let me just th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Doctor, could you tell me how to take this medicine? 医生,你能告诉我该如何服用此药吗? B: Sure, as in your case, I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day, and the bottle of cough syrup should be taken 5 ml every

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Are there any rules for the size of the parcel? 包裹的大小有规定吗? I'd like to send this parcel to Paris. 我想把这个包裹寄到巴黎。 I'm sorry. Your parcel is a bit oversized. 很抱歉,您的包裹有点超大了。 Are there

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Are there any big malls where I can buy some brands near here? 这儿附近有没有能买到品牌服装的大型购物场所? Excuse me. Are there any big malls where I can buy some brands near here? 打扰了,这儿附近有没有能买到品牌

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:Where are you heading? 你要去哪儿呢? A:Where are you heading? 甲:你要去哪儿呢? B:I'm going to the gallery. 乙:我要去美术馆。 A:All right. 甲:好的。 经典句型:Where can I take you? 你去哪儿呢? A:Taxi! 甲

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Where is the filling station? 哪儿有加油站? A:Where is the filling station? 甲:哪儿有加油站? B:There is one two blocks away. 乙:再走两个街区就有一个。 A:Thank you. 甲:谢谢。 经典句型:There is a filling st

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Which train shall I take to Beijing? 我要坐哪辆火车到北京? A:Which train shall I take to Beijing? 甲:我要坐哪辆火车到北京? B:There are many.When do you want to leave? 乙:很多。你打算什么时候出发? A:In th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

unit 79 询问日期(3) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What is today? A:今天星期几? B:Thursday. B:星期四。 A:So the weekend is coming! How about seeing a film! B:那周末就要到啦!去看场电影怎么样? B:I'd love to. B:我很想

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 77 询问日期(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What day is today? A:今天是星期几? B:lt's Thursday, I think. B:大概是星期四。 A:Tomorrow is Friday. It's going to be the weekend. A:明天是星期五,又要到周末了。 B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

LISTENING 2 At a B B Tourist Information Centre 民宿询问中心 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. plenty ( A)located 2.public tra

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A:Can I get you something to drink? B:Just water for now.May I see your wine list? A:Sure.I'll be right back. (later on) B:I'm ready to order.I'll have the Angus rib eye steak. A:How would you like it cooked? B:Medium rare. A:Would you like some wi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

International Ask A Question Day is on March 13. Its goal is to improve our knowledge and lives by asking more and better questions. The Inquiry Institute tells us that A question not asked is a door not opened. The best question askers know how to o

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

商业英语会话(上册) 第20讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

Have I got it right, please? 我做对了吗? Is this the right thing to do? 这么做对吗? He's about the same age as she, yes? 他和她同龄,对吗?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

本集简介: 钱德撞见瑞秋出浴并看见了她的胸脯,引发了一连串的报复行动。 菲比的新男友罗杰是个心理医生,他观察力太过敏锐、使每个人陷入沮丧的境地,由此惹恼了大家。 乔伊得知了父

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

电子邮件常看起来没有打印出来的商务信那样正式,在商场上你可决不能让你的语言显得很不正式。电子邮件可能更快捷更有效,但是你的客户和生意伙伴可不会轻易允许随随便便的通讯联系

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

下面是电话询问结果时常用的一些句型。 1) I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager / Personnel Manager / Area Representative / Personnel Supervisor position. 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理/人事经理

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you haveany questions? That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors, plans for growth, specific products,etc. But some questions can make you se

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语