82.Manage your meetings. 做好会议安排。 Poorly run meetings are time wasters. 会议安排欠妥会浪费很多时间。 Show your respect to all parties by starting and ending on time. Also make sure all parties are giving their undivided att

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

G7 Leaders to Discuss Containing Russia's Expansion 七国集团领导人的讨论内容包括俄罗斯的扩张问题 Leaders of the seven most developed nations will discuss possible additional responses to Russia's annexation of Ukraine's Crimea p

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

分集介绍:本集主要介绍对一篇关于收益率曲线模型的论文的讨论意见,首先提到收益率曲线的事件演变的参数控制,并依据讨论者编制的一个Excel计算表对论文中的一个案例进行了讨论,最后

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(396) / 评论(0) 分类 第二届金融与统计学大会

The head of the World Health Organization urged Asian health chiefs to continue health-care reforms despite the global economic downturn. Margaret Chan(陈冯富珍) says the WHO is working to give poorer nations access vaccines to fight the H1N1 flu p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

伊朗与五常加一将讨论伊核项目 Iran and and the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council plus Germany are set to resume talks on Iran's nuclear program Thursday in New York -- in a bid to reach an agreement before a November de

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年9月

Discussing a new manager A: Have you met the new manager in customer service? B: No, I havent gotten over there in a few weeks. How is he? A: She. She seems to be doing a pretty good job. Of course, anything would be better than that last guy! B: You

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Hello, can I speak to Mr. Smith? I'm sorry, he's in conference at the moment. May I ask him calling? Telly Jackson. Can I take a message? Please have him call me back as soon as possible. My number is 5560378. Alright.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

今天我们要学的词是original. Original做为形容词,有原创的意思。Apple Inc. announced a multiyear deal with media mogul Oprah Winfrey to create original content. 苹果公司宣布,已经与媒体巨人奥普拉温弗瑞达成多年

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

US Educators Debate Proposal to Cut Thousands of Years from AP Class American high school students might have a big change in their world history education next year. The College Board announced in May that it plans to limit the amount of material co

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Private lives - Part 3 Army Officer Lawrence Kerr This programme was first broadcast in 1997 Clip Lawrence Kerr I would describe myself as a keen (敏锐的,热心的,渴望的) , well-motivated person, whos keen and eager to do well. Always ready to giv

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

新英语口语900句 讨论不同观点 646. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. 每个人都可以有他自己的想法。 647. I am sorry but I can't agree with you. 对不起,但我不能同意你的观点。 648. That's liberal point of v

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Obama Goes to UN With Islamic State, Ebola on Agenda 奥巴马在联合国与伊斯兰国家讨论埃博拉防治 WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama will head to the United Nations General Assembly this coming week with two missions: to rally interna

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

今天要讲的两个习惯用语都指在某一事务中举足轻重的实质性问题。先要学的习惯用语是: brass tack。Brass是金灿灿的黄铜,实际上黄铜是铜和锌这两种金属的合金,而tack是又小又尖的平头钉。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 But we haven't reached an agreement on it. 但是我们还没有达成一致呢。 Shall I r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What I'd like you to do is listen for any special expressions and phrases that they use during the discussion. 我希望你做的是去听他们在讨论当中使用的任何特殊措辞或语句

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

项目议会上的讨论 Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month. Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词儿是debate。 Debate是辩论,讨论的意思。a heated debate是激烈的辩论;a policy debate是有关政策的辩论;a debate on abortion rights是说关于堕胎权利的辩论。如何解决伊拉克问题是这次

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

In this conversation, some business people are meeting at a seminar. During a break for refreshments, they discuss their jobs. (在这个会话中,一些商务人士正在开一个研讨会,在休息的间歇,他们讨论着各自的工作。)

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The Weekend - Making Breakfast Breakfast is considered to be the most important meal of the day. For some cofee and a bagel is good enough. However, for others they expect a three course meal. In this lesson we discuss making breakfast.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Lesson Introduction Sometimes the need to go to the deli can come at the worst times. As well, a quick trip can turn into a full shopping experience. In this lesson we discuss going to the deli.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod