Analysts Discuss Impact on Assad From Syria Strike 分析家们讨论了从叙利亚打击阿萨德的影响 STATE DEPARTMENT As U.S. officials took to the U.S. airwaves, insisting that the Assad government was responsible for last week's chemical at

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

The 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry goes to Venkatraman Ramakrishnan of the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in England, Yale Universitys Thomas Steitz, and Ada Yonath of the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel for their studies of the ribosome.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

US House Speaker: Congress Should Debate Authorization Against IS 美国众议院议长表示国会应讨论对伊斯兰国动武问题 WASHINGTON As wave after wave of U.S. airstrikes target Islamic State militants, the speaker of the Republican-con

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

克里与中东、海湾国家讨论安全挑战 U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with representatives of Middle Eastern and Gulf states to discuss security challenges in the wake of a quick advance of an Islamist insurgency. A radical g

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

英语场景口语:萝卜白菜各有所爱 我们一家人喜欢的电影各不相同。我的妹妹是个哈利波特迷,前两天听说第三部的宣传片出来了,一定要看看。 【口语要素1】It is a propaganda film. 她说那是一部

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

1. Any other questions? 还有别的问题吗? 2. You can contact me any time you need me. Bye. 任何时候需要我就和我联系。再见。 3. Alright, see you. 好的,再见。 4. Wish you good luck. 祝你好运。 5. I guess we have cover

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Dialogue: Ah! Im so down.My bestie lied to me yesterday! 小漫:哎!真郁闷,昨天我的闺蜜欺骗了我! Really? A good friend wouldactually lie to you? Something mustve compelled her to,right? 小祺:是吗?好朋友竟然也对你撒

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Lawmakers Raise Possibility of Regulating Facebook U.S. lawmakers have demanded that Facebook take more steps to protect the privacy of its users. Some even raised the possibility of regulating social media networks. The demands came during two days

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Should Korean Leaders Discuss Nuclear Issue or Military Tensions? North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in are preparing to meet Tuesday in the Norths capital. It will be their third meeting since April. The talks are to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Gary: HIV/AIDS features in news stories almost every day of the year. Its a subject that concerns us all the politicians who lead our countries, health workers of all kinds and at every level, and, of course, the people infected with HIV, those who

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

A lot of people find it difficult to make phone calls in a foreign language and that's understandable. You can't see the person you are talking to, their voice might be unclear, and you might find it difficult to find the right words. 很多人都觉得

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Lesson 14 Talking about Color 第14课 讨论颜色 A:Good morning. May I help you? A:早上好,我能为您效劳吗? B:Yes. please. I'd like to get a suit made for him.What've you got in the way of materials? B:是的,我要给他做一套西

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

AS IT IS 2016-02-14 US Candidates Talk about Faith, Religion 美国候选人讨论宗教信仰 Candidates for president are talking a lot about their religious beliefs. Senator Ted Cruz, a Texas Republican, recently asked New Hampshire supporters to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Elementary - Calling In Sick A: Hello, Daniel speaking, how may I help you? B: Hi, Daniel, Julie here. A: Hi, Julie, how are you? B: Actually, Im feeling quite ill today. A: Im sorry to hear that. Whats wrong? B: I think Im coming down with the flu.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Pope Francis to Meet With Cardinals, Discuss Reform教皇弗朗西斯会见红衣主教,讨论改革 WASHINGTON Since becoming the head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis has made it clear that his papacy will be different from the previous o

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

英语新闻视频:绯闻女孩凯莉.卢瑟福争抚养权 Dan Abrams discusses a judge's ruling that orders theactress's children to stay in Monaco. 热门美剧《绯闻女孩》Lily扮演者凯莉.卢瑟福失去儿子与女儿的抚养权!凯莉

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Football Forum Podcast - Summer Transfer Targets LAST MONDAY We look at potential transfer targets this summer.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Discussion on US Domestic Surveillance Continues美国人继续讨论国内监控项目 CAPITOL HILL Top U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials say the governments vast domestic data collection activities do not infringe on citizens privacy

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

When Pixar Studios creators of computer animated films including Finding Nemo and The Incredibles made Cars, it was a bad sign. That film was supposedly about the value of old things, especially mourning the death of Route 66. But it was really about

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Mari: Hi, I'm Mari, I'm here with Ron. Today, we're going to debate about if it's better to sit in the front of the class or in the back of the class, so I'm going to start. I always sat front-row-and-center in all of my classes all throughout my edu

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂