When youre done listening to this podcast, grab whatever product you use to clean. Maybe its something that smells really citrusy. Do a bit of cleaning. Then take a few deep breaths. Believe it or not the odds are now higher that youll make decisions

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

商业英语会话(上册) 第2讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

They may not look like much, but these are the largest dinosaur (恐龙) foot prints known to man. As six feet wide they are believed to have been left by the sauropod,left for us to see a hundred and fifty million years after they walked the earth.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

电影词典 eye-level shot 平视镜头 美国俚语 backtrack : 走回头路 e.g. 1Before the exam at the end of the year ,the teacher is going to backtrack over all the things weve learned . 每次期末考试前,老师都会把所教的内容复

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Idiom: method to someone's madness 看似疯狂,其中自有某人的道理 Hit the book: Animated Fantasy Sullen Acclaim Pseudonym Anthropomorphic Genre Spirited Away is a 2001 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

EU, China Discuss Reforming the World Trade Organization The European Union (EU) and China have agreed to launch a working group that aims to propose reforms to the World Trade Organization. 欧盟和中国已经同意成立一个工作组,向世贸组

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Academic ListeningPart 2 - Lectures: IntroductionThis programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking un

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Part 9 - Difficult work situations andasking for a pay riseThis programme was first broadcast in 2001This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programmeCarmela: Now youre too busy to worry about reading English grammar books anddiction

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

After you have greeted your guests, you will begin to go through the main body of your presentation. It's very useful to have some visual aids - some slides, pictures or graphs that help explain what you are saying. Sometimes they can also help to k

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

ClipMatthew Nicholls I would consider myself British first and then Welsh but not English, Im sorry but definitely not English. Sue:In Private lives today we meet Matthew Nicholls. Matthew has lived all his life in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

unit 510 讨论电影院 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Nowadays fewer and fewer people go to the movie theaters to see films. So I am afraid that the film studios are really getting hard time to survive. A:如今去电影院看电影的人越来越少了

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

From VOA Learning English, This is AS IT IS. Welcome back! Im Caty Weaver. Growing marijuana and marijuana use are illegal in the United States under federal law. However, eighteen states and the nations capital, Washington, DC, permit the use of mar

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(308) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The Effect of Advertisement 广告的效果 Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view. At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. He was a car dealer and he had on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

EU Leaders to Discuss Bloc's Relations with Ukraine 欧盟领导人将讨论与乌克兰关系 WASHINGTON European Union leaders plan to discuss the bloc's relations with Ukraine at an EU summit Friday in Brussels. This comes after the EU announced i

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

Viacom CEO Bob Bakish discusses plans for globalexpansion. 全球媒体巨头维亚康姆集团CEO谈新全球战略!新平台,新的商机!维亚康姆(VIA)是全球著名媒体集团,美国第三大传媒公司,旗下拥有39家地方电视

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

父母毁掉了我的自信心!我差点被老爸从阳台扔下去!我们的父母大多不懂得自我反省这一个个尖锐话题都来自于一个叫父母皆祸害的讨论小组。这是一个专供网友讨论父母问题的话题小组,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解: Todays key word is Dialogue. Dialogue 对话 Dialogue is communication or discussion between people or groups of people. 我们今天为啥要说这个词儿捏?我们要办对话会了! We are going to hold a Dialogue in Shanghai on Sept

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

I think people enjoy going to the cinema because it's a relatively cheap evening. Andrea: And there are so many different kinds of films to see. I prefer action films mainly. I'm pretty much middle- of-the-road. I don't do war films but apart from th

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16